Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why do posters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 11:31am
Originally posted by traps army traps army wrote:

Who cares what he says, jesus what a shower of old women on here, the pro trap people are equally as annoying as the trap haters.

Trapnoclue above.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by traps army traps army wrote:

Who cares what he says, jesus what a shower of old women on here, the pro trap people are equally as annoying as the trap haters.

Trapnoclue above.

Definitely. .

I spotted that the other day when he moaned about trap's pets (Whelan etc) always starting
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 12:21pm
Jesus how sad is this lad?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Bob can you not ban his IP address and I will ask again who's the mod that approves his posts?

very easy to get new IP address Sono + its BSM and Honeymonster who keep approving his posts Thumbs Down

Is he registering on the site with the same email address?
I think you should start to looking at somebody to moderate the ROI section more aggressively.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 1:33pm

Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Bob can you not ban his IP address and I will ask again who's the mod that approves his posts?

very easy to get new IP address Sono + its BSM and Honeymonster who keep approving his posts Thumbs Down

Ah right didn't know it was possible to get new IP's, load of balls so! Down to the mods approving the posts then, HM

A poster who knows anything about IT and has determination and time on their hands is pretty much unbannable.  (not even a word but feck it)  

unless they want to introduce a system of only allowing work and college etc e mail addresses for reg purposes but that would not be fair either.  

Its one of those that its worth having a few lads that annoy some people in order to have a free forum. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 2:54pm
Right I think this needs to be sorted once and for all. I resepctfully suggest that the issue of fake/wum posters is discussed at the next NPF meeting.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 3:07pm
Same place as last time Sham I presume.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Same place as last time Sham I presume.  
We will of course have the usual online NPF debate first, then out to the 'same place' for 'lunch' then return online to ratify. I hear there could be an opening for a new NPF member soon as well.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 3:16pm
Great shout Sham, they should be able to do a rendition of "we are staying up" in their best Monaghan accent while holding a Mon Dog.

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 3:17pm

Great shout Sham, they should be able to do a rendition of "we are staying up" in their best Monaghan accent while holding a Mon Dog.

Cry
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 3:22pm
ROI section been must more readable in the last week or so since he was bannedClap
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2013 at 11:28pm
Traps army on his best behaviour lately but showing signs of cracking

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 12:50am
Posting sh*te in the Confederations Cup thread about Conor Sammon Confused 
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

getting a pain in my tits reading their repetitive bullsh*t over and over again myself. all for opinion on here but spouting it over and over again trolling the ROI is becoming extremely boring.

Wessi and Norman Conquerer banned.

Ya might want to ban him again so. 

Different user name, but shouldn't take too much figuring out. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic