Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why do posters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 2:30pm
Javier is no way the worst in there.

Sponsored Links

Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 2:38pm
I used to think Javier was fake, but now I reckon he's just a mad eejit from Argentina who likes the Ireland team. 3 years is a long time to keep a fake profile going, and apart from his English improving, which isn't unrealistic after 3 years, he hasn't dropped out of character once that I know of.

Javier Clap
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 12:58pm
Posters shouldn't respond to these trolls because that's what feeds them, however I can see how reasonable debate especially around match time, becomes impossible with so much trolling going on.

To the best of *my knowledge, Javier does not engage in trolling, but I don't understand why the mods allow this other eejit to continue to post when it becomes obvious after a few posts that it's the same old, same old, once again.

*I don't read every post.

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 12:04am
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

respond to the likes of 
wessi and 
normanconqueror?

Not least to ask why do MODs not fcuking cop the fcuk on and do something about itConfused

Never even heard of these goys
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 9:53am
Lucky you Quey. I lost the will to live reading their bullsh*t comments over and over,
Twas as if it was sabotage from another siteWink
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by MJD MJD wrote:

In fairness I could register a gmail address in the name of georgiasalpa888@gmail.com and, as you said, IP addresses can be forged.

His dramatic improvement in the English language and the fact that all of a sudden he realised  he    didn't    have to put    spaces   between  words randomly prove that he's fake.

Javier Censored

he's not a fake , well done sherlock
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

In fairness I could register a gmail address in the name of georgiasalpa888@gmail.com and, as you said, IP addresses can be forged.

His dramatic improvement in the English language and the fact that all of a sudden he realised  he    didn't    have to put    spaces   between  words randomly prove that he's fake.

Javier Censored

Have you met him?
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Javier Censored

Have you met him?

si senor shuffler
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

How about the mods ban these posters again?

The ROI section is an embarrassment.

Its a pity, I don't bother going into it anymore really because its full of f**king arse pirates spouting nonsense and moaning, page after page.

For every decent post in there anymore, there is at least 10 sh*te ones.
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2013 at 11:37am
Javier has really brushed up on his English grammar I notice

PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2013 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Javier has really brushed up on his English grammar I notice

Javier Clap
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 5:37am
Trapnoclue back as madmarco. Will someone do the business
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 12:24am

Is he back again?

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 2:15pm
Instead of posting it up here pm one of the mods. he creates three accounts a day
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 6:25pm
Bob can you not ban his IP address and I will ask again who's the mod that approves his posts?

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 10:22pm

Bob can you not ban his IP address and I will ask again who's the mod that approves his posts?

very easy to get new IP address Sono + its BSM and Honeymonster who keep approving his posts Thumbs Down
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

very easy to get new IP address Sono + its BSM and Honeymonster who keep approving his posts Thumbs Down

Ah right didn't know it was possible to get new IP's, load of balls so! Down to the mods approving the posts then, HM

traps army View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote traps army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 11:29pm
Who cares what he says, jesus what a shower of old women on here, the pro trap people are equally as annoying as the trap haters.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic