Who would you like as the next CEO of the FAI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 9:39pm
Ah sure why not stick in mr penny apples himself,  big balls BILL CULLEN
Sponsored Links

JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 9:14pm
This Jimmyg brings to mind the last line of a Limerick I heard years ago
There was a young lady called White
who got involved in a street corner fight
a bugger named tucker
the fcuker he struck her
the bollox, the bastard, the sh*te

Edited by JimmyG - 05 Apr 2012 at 9:22pm
Football is all very well a good game for rough girls, but
not for delicate boys.
JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Jimmy G. 

The bounder. Shameful.
not for delicate boys.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 9:07pm
Jimmy G. 
AKA pedantic kunt
JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 9:03pm

Hope you are not including me in that Citizen as I would not consider myself a big fan of Delaney but was hoping that this thread may unearth in my mind anyway some alternatives that have a decent pedigree.  Marivov Kev has certainly done that and added to that  Quinn is a plausible suggestion. 

I think its strange that one of the biggest critics of Delaney on these threads finds it objectionable that fans start a thread looking for alternatives to Delaney as CEO and cites it as a reason that the Republic of Ireland Section has gone to sh*t  (I don't believe it has by the way). 

Surely this forum is a perfect place to discuss alternatives to the current CEO current manager, and current team and to do so in a fair and reasoned manner. 

Who is this cad Baldy.  Don't be shy.  Name and shame I say - name and shame.
not for delicate boys.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 8:55pm
no not you but, the nature of this thread is that it has to be high profile.
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 8:50pm
Not sure the person has to be high profile. Dont think I stated that either.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 8:48pm

Hope you are not including me in that Citizen as I would not consider myself a big fan of Delaney but was hoping that this thread may unearth in my mind anyway some alternatives that have a decent pedigree.  Marivov Kev has certainly done that and added to that  Quinn is a plausible suggestion. 

I think its strange that one of the biggest critics of Delaney on these threads finds it objectionable that fans start a thread looking for alternatives to Delaney as CEO and cites it as a reason that the Republic of Ireland Section has gone to sh*t  (I don't believe it has by the way). 

Surely this forum is a perfect place to discuss alternatives to the current CEO current manager, and current team and to do so in a fair and reasoned manner. 

no not including you in that baldy. why does it have to be a high profile person, what about bringing in a CEO from a smaller country who has done a good job? A person with some business nous would be preferred in my opinion, someone who remains below the radar, and gets on with it in a dignified manner. The sad thing about it is though that im sure the next CEO is already in the FAI such is the incestuous manner of the place.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 8:38pm

Edited by Baldrick - 05 Apr 2012 at 8:38pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 8:07pm
i see delaneys motely crew are out in force LOL

GF wants a football agent who was on the board of anglo irish bank to be the next CEO, Ive heard it all now....LOLLOL
LOL

Edited by Citizen - 05 Apr 2012 at 8:07pm

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by damo21 damo21 wrote:

Once NEWRYREP doesn't get the job we should be alright.

LOL What did I do ?Confused
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by JimmyG JimmyG wrote:

baldrick can fight his own battles.i just thought from your first post was a bit much saying how no wonder the ROI section has gone to whatever.It came across as insulting by putting down his topic in such a strong way thats all.Im not going to lose any sleep over it.Anyway im not make a big thing over nothing on this thread

He certainly canWink 
not for delicate boys.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 5:16pm

Good contribution as always there jimmy. And you are blaming me for the state of the rep of Ireland section.

You are a spoofer and have been shown to be one.

People who actually go and do things like Aido Rolo the count and gerk you have knocked.

Very easy be a keyboard warrior and sl*g the system or the fans who are doing their best.

Much harder to get in and get their hands dirty and work with the current system and get things done

Tha's rich Baldy you calling me a spoofer.  I am sure if Aido, Rolo, Count or Gerk have any problem with me they are well able to look after themselves.  As for being a keyboard warrior that is not exactly how I would have described you but if that is how you want to be seen then go right ahead.  I can see clearly how you like working with the current system and getting things done since you are engaged in identifying candidates to replace Delaney who has a contract for something like 4 more years.  Get a life Baldy.

I don't know baldrick or you jimmy outside the forum so im completely neutral but judging by your posts it's very poor form on your part.There's nothing wrong with having threads on who will be the next CEO whether his position is secure or not.It's the same with debating who the next Ireland/United manager will be.it's not being disrespectful to trap to speculate who his replacement might be as with delaney who is a somewhat controversial CEO.Statement s like "Get a Life Baldy".It's like something immature you tube idiots would post at each other. You re intelligent enough to argue your points Jimmy without those  kind of statements. 

I think Niall Quinn would be an excellent choice and I think behind the scenes he d get things done.Fans shouldnt make the mistake the fact he s a nice guy that he would be afraid of any infighting in the FAI and wouldnt cope.Id say he d be well fit for it.

I will consider myself to be chastised and in future I will lie down and take Baldy's insults rather than risk offending you irishmufc. 

Good contribution as always there jimmy. And you are blaming me for the state of the rep of Ireland section.

People who actually go and do things like Aido Rolo the count and gerk you have knocked.

Very easy be a keyboard warrior and sl*g the system or the fans who are doing their best.

Much harder to get in and get their hands dirty and work with the current system and get things done

Tha's rich Baldy you calling me a spoofer.  I am sure if Aido, Rolo, Count or Gerk have any problem with me they are well able to look after themselves.  As for being a keyboard warrior that is not exactly how I would have described you but if that is how you want to be seen then go right ahead.  I can see clearly how you like working with the current system and getting things done since you are engaged in identifying candidates to replace Delaney who has a contract for something like 4 more years.  Get a life Baldy.

I don't know baldrick or you jimmy outside the forum so im completely neutral but judging by your posts it's very poor form on your part.There's nothing wrong with having threads on who will be the next CEO whether his position is secure or not.It's the same with debating who the next Ireland/United manager will be.it's not being disrespectful to trap to speculate who his replacement might be as with delaney who is a somewhat controversial CEO.Statement s like "Get a Life Baldy".It's like something immature you tube idiots would post at each other. You re intelligent enough to argue your points Jimmy without those  kind of statements. 

I think Niall Quinn would be an excellent choice and I think behind the scenes he d get things done.Fans shouldnt make the mistake the fact he s a nice guy that he would be afraid of any infighting in the FAI and wouldnt cope.Id say he d be well fit for it.

I will consider myself to be chastised and in future I will lie down and take Baldy's insults rather than risk offending you irishmufc. 

baldrick can fight his own battles.i just thought from your first post was a bit much saying how no wonder the ROI section has gone to whatever.It came across as insulting by putting down his topic in such a strong way thats all.Im not going to lose any sleep over it.Anyway im not make a big thing over nothing on this thread
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 1:13pm

not for delicate boys.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 12:31pm

great rationale , good post. Quinn would be an excellent choice. but they will deffo promote from within when the time comes , proably like vladimir putin delaney will take some other office for a while...

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 11:26am

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
damo21 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
What powers have MODS got?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damo21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 9:50am
Once NEWRYREP doesn't get the job we should be alright.
he who lies down with the dog will come up with fleas
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 9:31am

I posted this in another thread a good while ago. Someone like Jonathon Roche with Shamrock Rovers would be perfect for the job! A few normal supporters with common sense, who saved a club through the courts, got them to tallaght within a couple of years, sound financial judgement running rovers, doing everything right off the pitch (schoolboy football,etc), the best pr machine in the country (if only the FAI could do a 10% of what rovers do properly) – and a pleasure to deal with Ive been told! (even when in conflict!). Was last year in charge of a club in the group stages of the europa league too! Im not saying him, but someone of that calibre is what I want!

"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic