Who will make the subs bench??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who will make the subs bench??
    Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 2:56pm
regardless , Trapp better use all 3 subs to maximise the resting time for Armenia and that pitch looks very heavy
Sponsored Links

itoldyetraphasnaclue View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itoldyetraphasnaclue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 1:20pm
i seem to know a bit more than some lads on here, tuff pussy for example!
DR.HUGO View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DR.HUGO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:33pm
Would be very suprised if Paul Mc Shane makes the bench,he has a heart as big as a mountain but the man is just back from injury I think its to soon
danny10tot View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny10tot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 11:54am
is he for real about Whelan not being in the squad? This would be the very same fella who would be screaming for Whelan to be in the squad if he wasn't being selected! There is no pleasing some people on this forum. The chap is playing the vast majority of games for a Stoke side who look like they will top there group in the europa league and are easily considered one of the toughest teams to play away to outside the "big 4". For him to suggest that he shouldn't even be in the squad is utter crap and quite frankly annoying, do yourself a favour and make an ireland team out of lego or something to keep your hands busy from writing the sh*te you have spouted on this forum!
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

George Best
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 11:38am
Originally posted by GG14 GG14 wrote:

Originally posted by itoldyetraphasnaclue itoldyetraphasnaclue wrote:

danger il change the record whenever an irish manager comes in and says mcshane,kilbane,whelan and keough will never play for ireland again,then il be happy

Yes, and the new manager can then pick pique, marcelo, xavi and messi in their place!!!!

No, but he could pick Wilson, Tierney, Hoolahan and Best instead who would far better than what Trapattoni is currently picking. 

PS. I would leave Whelan in the squad

Edited by grannyrule - 04 Oct 2011 at 11:39am
The only way is up
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 10:58am

Doyle is starting ahead of Long.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Tuff Paddy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 10:57am
Just ignore him. I skip past his posts now. He has nothing to contribute to the forum and should be banned. 

That starting XI is wrong by the way! 
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!
GG14 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 10:47am
Westwood, O'Dea, Hunt, Fahey, McCarthy, Long & Cox.
GG14 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 10:43am

danger il change the record whenever an irish manager comes in and says mcshane,kilbane,whelan and keough will never play for ireland again,then il be happy

Yes, and the new manager can then pick pique, marcelo, xavi and messi in their place!!!!

Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 9:16am
Will you not change the record when we qualify for the Euros? Or do we have to win it playing like a mixture of the Brazil of the 70s, Dutch of the 80s mixed with a bit of the recent Spanish team for you not to slate half of our players?

Edited by Max Power - 04 Oct 2011 at 9:17am
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itoldyetraphasnaclue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 8:54am
DangerHere View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 8:37am

mcshane, keough and a few other donkeys that are not good enough to even play for andorra

CHange the bleedin record
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 8:37am
Westwood, Kelly, McShane, McCarthy, Hunt, Long/Doyle, Walters.
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itoldyetraphasnaclue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 8:34am
mcshane, keough and a few other donkeys that are not good enough to even play for andorra
DangerHere View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 8:27am
I'd say McShane will be on the bench too
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 8:09am
Keogh will be on the bench lads unfortunately (unless he's injured??)
dotts101 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dotts101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 8:04am
+1
MaxWell View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxWell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 7:59am
Originally posted by davekoolhill davekoolhill wrote:

Assuming that this is the starting line up for the Andorra clash:

Given

Kelly                St Ledger         O'Dea               Ward

Duff                 Whelan             Andrews           McGeady

Long                Keane

Who do you think will be in the subs?

I would go for:

Westwood,   Coleman,  McCarthy,  Doyle,  Walters, Foley, Hunt

Foleys out, O'Shea should be fit and pretty sure trap says doyle will start..

Id say bench will be Westwood, fahey, Hunt, Walters, long, McCarthy, and then Kelly, Odea or delany
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic