You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who did not get tickets yet? Post here please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 4:29pm
Email from Cria this morning saying it will be end of next week before anything is up and running to distribute these tickets...
Sponsored Links

Jerryfromkerry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerryfromkerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 8:54pm
FAI only have a record of Germany away on my account. I was at the Scotland away game but due to the well documented ticket fiasco for that game I had to buy my ticket from the Scottish FA. I emailed my receipt for purchasing the ticket to the FAI but they are refusing to put this game on my record. Braindead.

No man has the right to fix the boundary to the march of a nation. No man has the right to say to his country “thus far shalt thou go and no further"
Jerryfromkerry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerryfromkerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

The Gerk can reveal the breakdown of tickets currently at the FAI's disaposal

Sweden - Just over 2,500
Belgium - 2,120
Italy - 2,170

The majority of the 832 tickets are for Sweden

Ger any idea of the 8,800 how many Season Ticket holders did not receive any tickets?
No man has the right to fix the boundary to the march of a nation. No man has the right to say to his country “thus far shalt thou go and no further"
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by SteveM14 SteveM14 wrote:

Email from Cria this morning saying it will be end of next week before anything is up and running to distribute these tickets...

Got pretty much the same from Cria this afternoon.

Said the service will be remaining open for another few days or so (I assume end of next week) and after that then they'll review and contact fans. Will take the bones of 2 weeks to get through and sort everything.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
RKeane View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKeane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 11:49pm
Attended all home qualifiers and every friendly for the past 5 years, cannot travel away because of the financial situation (college). I applied for the tickets but it never requested my bank details? Ideally looking for two tickets to the Sweden game.

Edited by RKeane - 17 Feb 2016 at 11:54pm
YESSSS! IT'S THERE
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 2:35am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

GerK

Do you happen to know what categories those tickets are from?

TJ I was advised only cat 1 or 2 previously

Its going to cost a fortune now
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 7:43am

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

GerK

Do you happen to know what categories those tickets are from?

TJ I was advised only cat 1 or 2 previously

Its going to cost a fortune now

An extra 300 for me if they can't get their hands on any cat 3

Haven't even thought of cat 1
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 7:56am
Originally posted by Jerryfromkerry Jerryfromkerry wrote:

FAI only have a record of Germany away on my account. I was at the Scotland away game but due to the well documented ticket fiasco for that game I had to buy my ticket from the Scottish FA. I emailed my receipt for purchasing the ticket to the FAI but they are refusing to put this game on my record. Braindead.

This game wasn't counted. Everyone in the same boat.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 8:52am
How many won't take Cat 1s? But would rather wait to March on the Portal.

Scotland wasn't counted for anyone Cria told me that a few months ago.

Edited by SByrne24 - 18 Feb 2016 at 8:54am
Gearoid101 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gearoid101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 9:03am
We didn't get tickets for Belgium and Italy... Hoping we will get tickets in March.. Just the two of us going..! Will buy desperately if needed Dead 
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 9:29am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

How many won't take Cat 1s? But would rather wait to March on the Portal.

Scotland wasn't counted for anyone Cria told me that a few months ago.

I will gladly take them and offload them if I get a cheaper ticket.
Sweden game should be handy for a ticket given the amount of "spares" some people have
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
bobster View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 1:53pm
IFA have again managed to get Northern Ireland yet more tickets

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-35602784

Need FAI to be doing same

Edited by bobster - 18 Feb 2016 at 1:53pm
SteveM14 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by SteveM14 SteveM14 wrote:

Got pretty much the same from Cria this afternoon.

Said the service will be remaining open for another few days or so (I assume end of next week) and after that then they'll review and contact fans. Will take the bones of 2 weeks to get through and sort everything.

From what I gathered in the email no more rejection emails will be added to the list from Monday onwards and after that it will be a comparison with the UEFA priority list so yeah think it will be another while yet...

May give the resale portal a look when it opens...
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2016 at 4:41pm
is there a date for when this farce is being finalised?

This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
ShaneH10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaneH10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

No date mentioned yet but a lot of lads have said that Cria told them it could be 2-3 weeks. No idea why they put the deadline to yesterday? Everybody who was unsuccessful knew on Monday morning. Why not only accept emails up until the Friday? 5 days is plenty of time.
bobster View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 10:44am
Originally posted by ShaneH10 ShaneH10 wrote:

Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

No date mentioned yet but a lot of lads have said that Cria told them it could be 2-3 weeks. No idea why they put the deadline to yesterday? Everybody who was unsuccessful knew on Monday morning. Why not only accept emails up until the Friday? 5 days is plenty of time.

Would imagine its because they are still trying to get extra tickets from UEFA before they communicate to people if they have been successful or not
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic