You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

When are the team arriving in Fota & leaving

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When are the team arriving in Fota & leaving
    Posted: 29 May 2016 at 2:19pm
Any idea when the team arrive in Fota & leave for France? I'll be down in Cork for a few days & wouldn't mind catching a training session.

Edited by ABFC - 29 May 2016 at 2:19pm
Sponsored Links

IrishLegend7 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishLegend7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 2:40pm
Yeah anyone have any info? I know that on the media accreditation application it only said the media had access to the last 15 minutes of training each day in Fota. Nothing mentioned about an open training session.
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by IrishLegend7 IrishLegend7 wrote:

Yeah anyone have any info? I know that on the media accreditation application it only said the media had access to the last 15 minutes of training each day in Fota. Nothing mentioned about an open training session.
they had an open training session last week in the aviva so i cant see them having another
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 4:27pm
Team will be driving down to Cork tomorrow!

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 29 May 2016 at 4:27pm
trapscat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 5:01pm
great call going to cork, the weather looks like its going to b fantastic. No need for warm weather training when irelands like this. staying down their wed night, hopefully catch a bit of a training session.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 5:17pm
Are the team staying in the Fota Island resort?
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Yep.. Are you staying there Byrner? 
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

I'd initially booked to stay in the Clarion in the City Centre with bookings.com i'm going to cancel that now, theres 3 of us going now and a double room is no use so I rung up the Fota Island there and they'l put an extra bed in a Twin Room for 25 euro. 

So I am indeed! Looks a lovely spot, I've a 4 hour 30 mins+ drive ahead of me so I look forward to arriving at it LOL

Edited by SByrne24 - 29 May 2016 at 5:27pm
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 5:30pm

Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

I'd initially booked to stay in the Clarion in the City Centre with bookings.com i'm going to cancel that now, theres 3 of us going now and a double room is no use so I rung up the Fota Island there and they'l put an extra bed in a Twin Room for 25 euro. 

So I am indeed! Looks a lovely spot, I've a 4 hour 30 mins+ drive ahead of me so I look forward to arriving at it LOL

Go wan the Byrner.. Only the nicest of spots for the main man. 
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 5:36pm
LOL It's 20 pound dearer then were we'd initially booked for just 2 so it's cheaper and looks a better spot. 

Might get the odd photo while there, leaving at 9am so should be there for around 2 give or take 20 minutes. 
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 5:45pm
Main man byrner
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 6:00pm
How do I get into your trusted inner circle byrner? you certainly live the life. the Wolf of YBIG
irishmale0399 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmale0399 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 6:23pm
Only the best for the Captains table.......Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic