You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whats the stupidest thing you have ever...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Metal Paul hammered in the pub asked the barman for "2 Jack Nicholsons and Coke" Funniest thing ever!!

LOLLOLLOL

In my defence I was rat arsed drunk and we had just been talking about him.
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by McGoldrick McGoldrick wrote:

QUOTE=Gaz]An absolute clown who lives on my road went into an off liscense when he was underage, strolls up to the fella behind the till and asks 'can I have a bottle of nagin' instead of a nagin of vodka. Fella just laughed in his face and told him where to go

Gaz he is a ybig member and always see him at matches.

What a complete and utter dope! LOL

[/QUOTE]
Name and shame McG!
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
PRNelson View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRNelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by PRNelson PRNelson wrote:

I shared a house with a french girl and we were doing a shopping list one time.   As I was leaving the house to go to work in the morning I put at the end of the shopping list 

"a ride" as a joke thinking she would know it was a joke. 

Anyway she went shopping and said to one of the guys in the shop.   " I am looking for a ride"

LOL if its true

Yeah its true, she was very innocent, the guy in the shop did not put her out of her misery either and it only came up in conversation a few days later and she told me whatshe had said. 
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Percy Percy wrote:

In recent times the stupidest thing i heard was..."Jaysus this IKEA place is shyte.... how are you meant to know whats in the boxes?"..........

bloke from work who somehow managed to start his first visit to ikea in the warehouse.... when i met him he had been there for 2 hours wandering around trying to figure out what was  in the boxes on the racking... half an hour later, someone showed him to the stairs to the showroom.Confused

fookin quality LOL
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:32pm
Me sasa were watchin a utd celtic friendly one night and at the end of the game when they swapped shirts sasa goes oh my god when did gary neville sign for celtic EmbarrassedEmbarrassed in fairness to her as soon as she said she realised what she had done but i rip it out of her to this day
Its very frustrating being a Slob
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:59pm
One of my mates was watchin Forrest Gump with his bird and for some reason it in german with english subtitles..... she took the remote off him to higher it up because she couldnt hear what they were saying it was too low (and no she does not understand a word of german)

One of the girls in my class also thought that Portugal was the capital of Spain and that Tralee was a county

On Nisi beach for a 6th year holiday a few years back in Ayia Napa and it was one of those days were the sun and the moon are out at the same time.... i turned around and said oh look at that it looks class, one of the girls said look at what...eh the sun and the moon are out at the same time.... What? i thought the sun and the moon were the same thing?

Pattern emerging here is women are thick!
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

Me sasa were watchin a utd celtic friendly one night and at the end of the game when they swapped shirts sasa goes oh my god when did gary neville sign for celtic EmbarrassedEmbarrassed in fairness to her as soon as she said she realised what she had done but i rip it out of her to this day

Dumb blonde!!
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 6:04pm
Some of these are really funny, Sasa send me your mate's number....
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

What? i thought the sun and the moon were the same thing?

That has to be the dopiest comment so far
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:52pm
a fella i worked with said he nearly smashed fuc k out of a fella in the pub one night when a fella said to his mate "hope you get cancer of the testicles"

when in fact ya man said "im gonna get cans in tesco"
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 4:47am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

a fella i worked with said he nearly smashed fuc k out of a fella in the pub one night when a fella said to his mate "hope you get cancer of the testicles"

LOLLOLLOL
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 6:44am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

LOLLOL

- I didn't say it, i posted it but
" that guy in the video looks the spit of sono"

EmbarrassedLOL
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 6:57am
Originally posted by GreenTribe GreenTribe wrote:

- I didn't say it, i posted it but
" that guy in the video looks the spit of sono"

EmbarrassedLOL

LOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:45am
Eamon Dunphy: Name a vegetable that begins with C

The Count: (pause) Carsnip
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:48am

Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:56am

LOLLOLBrilliantLOLLOL
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 8:14am

Defo the best post ever LOL

Bob Hoskins 1000 - 0 Count
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 8:29am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Defo the best post ever LOL

Bob Hoskins 1000 - 0 Count

Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
  Share Topic