You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whats the stupidest thing you have ever...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 11:03am
Originally posted by sasa123 sasa123 wrote:

Heard anyone say................

I was on the way to Cork with my best friend a while ago and she starts freaking out half way down in the car because she said she "forgot to change her money" she thought they used a different currency down in Cork...and the scary thing is she was really serious LOL

That has to be horsesh*t. How could you actually have a meaningful conversation with a person THAT stupid
FiremanDan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 11:07am
As a 7 year old I went into the chipper to get chips for myself and my brother (9 years older brother - lazy f**k made me go in and buy them). Instead of asking for "2 singles" I asked for a "double".
Naturally the greaseball behind the counter had no clue what I was looking for.
peterIreland View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 11:11am
It is the truth you have no idea she is stupid. She said she got confused as we had been up the north a little while before that and she thought that you had to change her money for every province
PRNelson View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRNelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:11pm
I shared a house with a french girl and we were doing a shopping list one time.   As I was leaving the house to go to work in the morning I put at the end of the shopping list 

"a ride" as a joke thinking she would know it was a joke. 

Anyway she went shopping and said to one of the guys in the shop.   " I am looking for a ride"

Edited by PRNelson - 20 Jan 2010 at 12:12pm
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:21pm
An absolute clown who lives on my road went into an off liscense when he was underage, strolls up to the fella behind the till and asks 'can I have a bottle of nagin' instead of a nagin of vodka. Fella just laughed in his face and told him where to go
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

An absolute clown who lives on my road went into an off liscense when he was underage, strolls up to the fella behind the till and asks 'can I have a bottle of nagin' instead of a nagin of vodka. Fella just laughed in his face and told him where to go

thats fooking brilliant what a tool
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by PRNelson PRNelson wrote:

I shared a house with a french girl and we were doing a shopping list one time.   As I was leaving the house to go to work in the morning I put at the end of the shopping list 

"a ride" as a joke thinking she would know it was a joke. 

Anyway she went shopping and said to one of the guys in the shop.   " I am looking for a ride"

LOL if its true

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Chopper 76 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:37pm

Heard anyone say................

I was on the way to Cork with my best friend a while ago and she starts freaking out half way down in the car because she said she "forgot to change her money" she thought they used a different currency down in Cork...and the scary thing is she was really serious LOL

one word for your mate.....Euthanasia
The_Yank View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Yank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:39pm
Sasa... can I get her number?
She is just about dim enough to think I was a good idea.
Thumbs%20Up Clap

Edited by The_Yank - 20 Jan 2010 at 1:40pm
UCD Physios ...We feel you up when you're feeling down
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:58pm

I've been witness to plenty of crackers from my friends but it's hard to remember the really good ones.

One of the lads got caught with an absolute beauty not too long ago but I wasn't there for it. It's been up on facebook. I'll try track it down.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Its_a_Tryyyyy View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Its_a_Tryyyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:08pm

Another dumb chick i worked with in Chicago years ago. I asked her did her new job pay cash in hand and she replied with a puzzled look saying "No, i got it in an envelope".

Absolute thicko
Together standing TALL
peterIreland View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:12pm
Another one she came out with was a while ago when I said to her a lot of women on the continent dont shave and she replied "whats a continent"..... 
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:14pm

Another one she came out with was a while ago when I said to her a lot of women on the continent dont shave and she replied "whats a continent"..... 

Does she ride Sasa? Big%20smile
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Percy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:26pm
In recent times the stupidest thing i heard was..."Jaysus this IKEA place is shyte.... how are you meant to know whats in the boxes?"..........

bloke from work who somehow managed to start his first visit to ikea in the warehouse.... when i met him he had been there for 2 hours wandering around trying to figure out what was  in the boxes on the racking... half an hour later, someone showed him to the stairs to the showroom.Confused
Its_a_Tryyyyy View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Its_a_Tryyyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Percy Percy wrote:

In recent times the stupidest thing i heard was..."Jaysus this IKEA place is shyte.... how are you meant to know whats in the boxes?"..........

bloke from work who somehow managed to start his first visit to ikea in the warehouse.... when i met him he had been there for 2 hours wandering around trying to figure out what was  in the boxes on the racking... half an hour later, someone showed him to the stairs to the showroom.Confused
LOLLOL
Together standing TALL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Metal Paul hammered in the pub asked the barman for "2 Jack Nicholsons and Coke"

Funniest thing ever!!

LOLLOLLOL

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:39pm
QUOTE=Gaz]An absolute clown who lives on my road went into an off liscense when he was underage, strolls up to the fella behind the till and asks 'can I have a bottle of nagin' instead of a nagin of vodka. Fella just laughed in his face and told him where to go[/QUOTE] 

Gaz he is a ybig member and always see him at matches.

What a complete and utter dope! LOL

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic