You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whats the stupidest thing you have ever...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Went into a petrol station one day to be a drink and something to eat. Went up to pay for the stuff and after your scanned the stuff through she asked me "Any petrol?" I looked at her straight face and said "no thanks I'm fine".

What drink did you want to be?Wink

Edited by brianie - 18 Apr 2013 at 8:12pm
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 8:13pm
Went onto the petrol station an paid 20 petrol for the oul fella. Went in and got a couple of drinks and walked straight past 5 employees without paying and out the door. In fairness they all had a good laugh, never even tried to stop me!
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Went onto the petrol station an paid 20 petrol for the oul fella. Went in and got a couple of drinks and walked straight past 5 employees without paying and out the door. In fairness they all had a good laugh, never even tried to stop me!

Far to much to pay for an oul fellaWink
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Went into a petrol station one day to be a drink and something to eat. Went up to pay for the stuff and after your scanned the stuff through she asked me "Any petrol?" I looked at her straight face and said "no thanks I'm fine".

Preferbly a bottle of Wkd or Smirnoff ice. Would have women putting their lips around me head all night !
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 8:36pm

Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Preferbly a bottle of Wkd or Smirnoff ice. Would have women putting their lips around me head all night !

LOL
ITS KEANE YES

theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 9:03pm
Fire drill in school years ago. Started acting the bolox, you now in school as you do, shouldering hitting lads etc. So I gave one of the lads a shoulder to the back and knocked his drink on the ground as I was walking backwards, I fell over the shore on the ground, flat onto my hole. The whole school burst out laughing at me on the ground.
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 9:24pm
Went through check in for my flight to Paris(not that game Angry), got to the desk took a seat 1 hr to spare, getting nice and excited couple of lads in green knocking around buzz was building..Hostess comes out to announce boarding ready, close to top of the queue get to your wan ..wrong desk WRONG AIRLINE!Both Ryanair and Aer Fungus going to Paris 5-10 mins in between..legged it back to security , had to go back through , waved the Aer F flight from the windowCry 200 sovs for the next available flight out of dodge..4 hrs later!Def would not have  happened if I was gargled.
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 9:26pm
Alright got this now..off to thick thread with me, The stupidest thing you ever SAID/ not did....
Maybe that last paragraph is so..Embarrassed
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 9:46pm
I went to the petrol station in Ballyfermot which is pre-pay. So I went in and prepaid for approx 80euro, hopped in my car and drove off back to work .

Only twigged it driving home from work that I never actually filled the car up as the orange light was on.

I went back to the garage and they laughed me out of it
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I went to the petrol station in Ballyfermot which is pre-pay. So I went in and prepaid for approx 80euro, hopped in my car and drove off back to work .

Only twigged it driving home from work that I never actually filled the car up as the orange light was on.

I went back to the garage and they laughed me out of it

LOLLOLLOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 9:55pm
quality
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 10:41pm
Ringing customers and after a long chat on the phone, I then end the call with a "thanks for calling". I put the phone down every time and bang me head off the table.
Chips don't bounce
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 10:52pm
Done that a good few time Drogs with my customers.

They usually answer with

yu stoopid man, you wing you wing me, fidy euro sucky sucky
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Done that a good few time Drogs with my customers.

They usually answer with

yu stoopid man, you wing you wing me, fidy euro sucky sucky

Chips don't bounce
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 12:15am
Originally posted by HateHenry HateHenry wrote:

Went through check in for my flight to Paris(not that game Angry), got to the desk took a seat 1 hr to spare, getting nice and excited couple of lads in green knocking around buzz was building..Hostess comes out to announce boarding ready, close to top of the queue get to your wan ..wrong desk WRONG AIRLINE!Both Ryanair and Aer Fungus going to Paris 5-10 mins in between..legged it back to security , had to go back through , waved the Aer F flight from the windowCry 200 sovs for the next available flight out of dodge..4 hrs later!Def would not have  happened if I was gargled.

Exact same thing happened to me when I was flying back to England after christmas, I was wondering why my gate  wasn't a 10 mile walk away because I was flying with Ryanair. Aer Lingus and Ryanair both had a flight  going to Manchester at the same time from the same terminal.

Had to  run the length of the airport in about 5 minutes to make mine!
It's Jack Shat
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 12:21am
Went up to AidoM  and said Hello 
AKA pedantic kunt
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Went up to AidoM  and said Hello 

LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 12:33am
Bought John Delaney a pint in Hungary last year because i was scuttered drunk and had no idea what the fooook i was doing Embarrassed 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic