You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 283>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 4:34pm
Anyone watch The Wire?

My mate has the full box set and I was going to give it a flick.
It's Jack Shat
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 4:35pm
watching the wire on sky atlantic. Quality show....just heading to season 3.
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

Anyone watch The Wire?

just as i was posting!!! top quality show. definitely worth a look
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by heyirish heyirish wrote:

Anyone watch The Wire?

just as i was posting!!! top quality show. definitely worth a look

I see it is rated 9.5 on IMDb I will defo give it a watch!
It's Jack Shat
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 4:44pm
Wire is Probably 2nd on the all time list behind Sopranos
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 4:47pm
boardwalk empire is the bees knees
PaulMcGrath5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulMcGrath5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 5:00pm

Anyone watch The Wire?

After first 3 or 4 episodes i was hooked, best tv show i ever watched. Im actually really jealous that your just starting it, would love to re watch it again from the start.
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 5:22pm

Game of Thrones season 2

Been watching Always Sunny in Philidelphia, Breaking Bad and Californication on netflix

And I have the Sopranos, Mad Men on the go as boxsets.

I have 24 and the Shield boxsets waiting to be started.

Not sure when I'm going to get to finish all this sh*t.
herman View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 7:24pm

Anyone watch The Wire?

Lethal show. Highly recommend it.
My latest venture: Forbrydelsen (The Killing). Danish series before the U.S remade it. Top drawer!
the german

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 7:52pm
watching the wire for the first time on sky atlantic, 3rd series starts friday Smile

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 8:29pm
finished "the west wing" a few weeks ago. would recommend it.Thumbs Up
cup champions
Ciano316 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciano316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 8:52pm
I've watched 2 and a half seasons of breaking bad since we got back from Poland. Have to catch up before the new season starts next month. It's addictive.
I Love Loft.
twitter - @Ciano316
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 8:32am
The wire is superb. Ive watched all of them but I am defo going to rewatch them over again.

Im on series 5 or the Sopranos at the moment Clap

I finished the 2 series of game of thrones (it is brilliant) and I've finished all the books of the series too (much better than the show).

True blood is excellent but Im up to date on that online too. The books are also an easy read.

Broadwalk Empire was really good (up to date on that too).

I really liked mad men, but I know some people found it too slow. I will start watching the latest series online this weekend.

I tried watching Breaking Bad but I dont think I was in the right humour at the time, so I will borrow the 1st series again and give it another try.

Ive also been told I have to watch the Flight of the Concordes after the rest of my group at the Euros spent the whole time quoting it.

Im thinking the West Wing might be my next big box set as Ive heard only good things about it.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 8:36am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Halfway through season 5 of Lost. Don't know why people said it went sh*t, I love it and think it's got better

Breaking Bad is lined up.

I think you went about watching Lost in the right way. When you watched it on a weekly basis it was painful at times with the cliff hanger at the end of every episode. It was very frustrating to watch so i gave up on it. A box set is definitely the way to go.

I agree

Was only thinking about this yesterday. Even watching on the box set, when the credits hit while on a cliffhanger me and the missus always say "f**k sake". So then we watch another until it's too late to keep watching. Was thinking I would be going mad if I needed to wait another week. Doing 2-3 episodes a night now.
hoobedoo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoobedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 9:24am
The west wing is top class. Started watching it again from the start when im on night duty. That should take care of a year of nights for me! Though the quality dipped after season 4 when Aaron Sorkin left. dialogue wasnt as snappy. Sorkins tv follow up to west wing was studio 60 on sunset strip. I thought that was class as well. Matthew perry very good in it. Only lasted one season though.

The seeds of doubt that were sown at the weekend against Egypt have been doused by a dose of Jack Charlton's almighty weedkiller.<br />
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 3:25pm
Just finished Death Valley, a hilarious 'mockumentary' about the UTF (Undead Task Force):
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1835129/ Unfortunately it's been cancelled. Unhappy
Also just finished Reaper which was quite good. Have Millennium to watch next, bought the three box sets off a fella yesterday for €15. Cool I've been looking for it for years! 
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
PaulMcGrath5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulMcGrath5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 3:54pm
Has anyone watched Twin Peaks, just finished before the Euro's, think i enjoyed it but wtf.....
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by PaulMcGrath5 PaulMcGrath5 wrote:

Has anyone watched Twin Peaks, just finished before the Euro's, think i enjoyed it but wtf.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 283>
  Share Topic