You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 285>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2021 at 11:22am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Watched 'the Chesnut man' in two sitting. Danish whodunit. Thought it was pretty good overall and well worth the watch 
Definitely worth the watch.Clap
watched 2 episodes yesterday,good startClap
very good,2 episodes leftClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2021 at 5:33pm
what we do in the shadows series 3 now on bbc iPlayer 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2021 at 10:25am
I watched the first episode of The Looming Tower. It flew by. Very interested to see more.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2021 at 10:42am
New season of Narcos Mexico is on Netflix Clap
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2021 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

New season of Narcos Mexico is on Netflix Clap

Yep and good start episodes in. 
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2021 at 9:01pm
Narcos is terrific, superb stuff. I'm three episodes into the new third series.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 4:37am
Narcos is class. Obviously, the first 2 seasons about Escobar were excellent and drew a lot of people to the series, but the Mexican one is better IMO. The levels of corruption involved are insane. 
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2021 at 10:15am

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Watched 'the Chesnut man' in two sitting. Danish whodunit. Thought it was pretty good overall and well worth the watch 
Definitely worth the watch.Clap
watched 2 episodes yesterday,good startClap
very good,2 episodes leftClap

Class show. 

Watched 3 episodes last night and loved it.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2021 at 11:12am
For those who liked The Chestnut Man, the Valhalla murders is a good follow up. 
It’s an Icelandic drama, similarly dark theme to the Chestnut Man, probably not as good but still well worth a watch 

Edited by 9fingers - 09 Nov 2021 at 11:12am
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2021 at 3:33pm

It’s an Icelandic drama, similarly dark theme to the Chestnut Man, probably not as good but still well worth a watch 
Was thinking of watching it,will do it next. Started a yoke called Clickbait recommended by Gerk. Not convinced by it but will finish it out🤔
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2021 at 12:16am

I struggled with Valhalla. Waiting for it to
Kick off but was very slow moving. Think we got to ep 4 and gave up. 
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2021 at 7:00pm
You. Watched the last two seasons. But this third one was a struggle. Too drawn out. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2021 at 7:07pm
Watched the first episode of The Alcasser Murders on Netflix. Very interesting watch for any true crime buffs out there.

One of the suspects is rumoured to have drowned off the coast of Ireland after stowing away on a ship in an attempt to evade capture. He's also been named as a potential suspect in disappearances of women over here, assuming he made it off the ship alive.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2021 at 5:00am
Nicola Tallant had a podcast a few weeks ago with an FBI (IIRC) fella who has linked that Spanish fella with those disappearances.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 12:09am
LOL at the right on SJW having a date with the female-male trans on First Dates there. Wants all the kudos of being progressive and open-minded, and had no problems leading their date on, as Irish women are so fond of doing, but predictably says no when all is said and done.

Cake and eat it moment. Just as shallow as the rest of us!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2021 at 11:03pm
Succession is really good. 

Watched a trailer years ago and didn't like the look of it, but after hearing good reviews I gave it a shot and its so well made with great characters 
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2021 at 11:26pm
I'm looking for something to watch now so I'll give Succession an episode Thumbs Up
It would damage this forums' reputation
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

LOL at the right on SJW having a date with the female-male trans on First Dates there. Wants all the kudos of being progressive and open-minded, and had no problems leading their date on, as Irish women are so fond of doing, but predictably says no when all is said and done.

Cake and eat it moment. Just as shallow as the rest of us!

What in the name of Jaysus are you on about here? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 285>
  Share Topic