You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171172173174175 286>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 10:44pm
Dark was great. Hope you didn’t stick with the dubbed version.

Have literally just stuck on the new Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix. The auld san was top drawer as a nipper. Think it was on a Saturday eve with the aul boy with the captivating voice.

Stands by for Irwin to tell me his name 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Have literally just stuck on the new Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix. The auld san was top drawer as a nipper. Think it was on a Saturday eve with the aul boy with the captivating voice.

Yep watching it with subtitles. 

You thinking of Robert Stack? 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 11:39pm
yeah that’s him 
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 11:42pm

yeah that’s him 

Sky Wan it was on

The only episode I can remember is some person (cant remember of it was a woman or man) who was able to hold a car up with their hands for 20 mins because some mechanic was trapped beneath it after the jack decided to not work.

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

yeah that’s him 

Sky Wan it was on

The only episode I can remember is some person (cant remember of it was a woman or man) who was able to hold a car up with their hands for 20 mins because some mechanic was trapped beneath it after the jack decided to not work.

What LOL

And what was unsolved about it? Surely they could just get him or her to demonstrate again and determine they’re super strength 
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 1:02am

yeah that’s him 

Sky Wan it was on

What LOL

And what was unsolved about it? Surely they could just get him or her to demonstrate again and determine they’re super strength 

She held up the car for 20 mins to stop if crushing yer man until the ambulance arrived I think.   Think it was she couldnt possibly have the strength to do that but because of adrenaline it gave her super strength or I think it was inferred there was some sort of divine intervention or summink
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:49am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Dark is very good, but when I read the description on netflix about the first series I was not expecting it to go they way it has. Had I have know how it would go I probably wouldn't have watched it.

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:55am

yeah that’s him 

Sky Wan it was on

What LOL

She held up the car for 20 mins to stop if crushing yer man until the ambulance arrived I think.   Think it was she couldnt possibly have the strength to do that but because of adrenaline it gave her super strength or I think it was inferred there was some sort of divine intervention or summink

LOL sounds like one of your Covid-19 or ISIS theories
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Dark is very good, but when I read the description on netflix about the first series I was not expecting it to go they way it has. Had I have know how it would go I probably wouldn't have watched it.

Excellent show, I'm halfway through season 2, so many twists and turns but jaysus it can be confusing trying to keep track of characters at times!
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 10:19am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Excellent show, I'm halfway through season 2, so many twists and turns but jaysus it can be confusing trying to keep track of characters at times!

Have the last episode of season 3 to watch tonight. Love it but head is all over the shop trying to figure it out! Not holding my breath for things to be much clearer when it's finished. LOL
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Anywan seen Undercover? Heard Tubs recommend it

The Dutch one? Yeah really enjoyed it.
Like all foreign shows, watch it with subtitles and not dubbed. We watched in dubbed and it was off putting at times. Have stuck to subtitles since with all the other foreign language shows

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Have the last episode of season 3 to watch tonight. Love it but head is all over the shop trying to figure it out! Not holding my breath for things to be much clearer when it's finished. LOL

Was really struggling the first few episodes of the new season to figure out what was going on. Kept kicking myself I hadn’t rewatched the first 2 seasons again. But all came together in the end. 

Defo a show I will look forwarding to rewatching from start to end in a few years . Probably my favourite new show that came out since breaking bad (well game of thrones until the last season was also up there).

Edited by t_rAndy - 03 Jul 2020 at 12:08pm
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 12:27pm

Who recommended Suits? I'm a few episodes in and its mingin. 
El Puto Amo
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 1:03pm

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Year of the Rabbit was only ok. I think he has some new stuff coming on BBC this year.
Witchhazel is brilliant alright. He did his own take of favourite television theme tunes from his childhood that I also loved. Probably not for everyone that!

I'll check it out, haven't listened to him in years!

I assume you have seen Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, an absolute gem of a show starring Berry and Richard Ayoade?

Matt berry in the pilot episode of ‘what we do in the shadows’ 

He's in the whole series, it's a good show, series 2 started on BBC last week!

Really enjoying it , only 2 episode left Cry
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Yeah it's the same plot every episode. They look like they are gonna lose a case and then they win it at the last minute. The only decent part was when Prince Harry's missus gets pumped in the office up against the book shelf.
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Yeah it's the same plot every episode. They look like they are gonna lose a case and then they win it at the last minute. The only decent part was when Prince Harry's missus gets pumped in the office up against the book shelf.

The main fellas little sidekick looks a bit like Simon from the Inbetweeners too. Very annoying program.
El Puto Amo
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Was really struggling the first few episodes of the new season to figure out what was going on. Kept kicking myself I hadn’t rewatched the first 2 seasons again. But all came together in the end. 

Defo a show I will look forwarding to rewatching from start to end in a few years . Probably my favourite new show that came out since breaking bad (well game of thrones until the last season was also up there).

Rewatched in full before season 3 dropped. Needed it. Still mind bending even with that. Incredible depth in it as a show, it's like a fcuking maze.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 3:54pm

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

The main fellas little sidekick looks a bit like Simon from the Inbetweeners too. Very annoying program.

Yeah, we was the lad doing the pumping which ruined it a little LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171172173174175 286>
  Share Topic