You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 285>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 10:05am
Started the Mandalorian on Disney+ last night - enjoyable so far. They've only uploaded the first two episodes so far with the rest being adding in on a weekly basis - I'm assuming in an attempt to stop people just watching it all on the 7 day free trial.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I started watching ‘Tiger King’ last night. Calling this sort of thing a documentary is stretching it a bit, but it is incredibly entertaining, especially if you like looking at freaks and laughing.

None more so than Joe's husband. 

Couldn't help be reminded of Napoleon Dynamite when he was naming animals and said "Ligars" LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I started watching ‘Tiger King’ last night. Calling this sort of thing a documentary is stretching it a bit, but it is incredibly entertaining, especially if you like looking at freaks and laughing.

None more so than Joe's husband. 

Couldn't help be reminded of Napoleon Dynamite when he was naming animals and said "Ligars" LOL

Why won't be lad with no teeth put a f**kin shirt on!! 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 10:18pm
Tiger King Clap

The Yanks really are a different level of crazy compared to the rest of the world. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 11:02pm
Freud, on Netflix, on self isolation, watched 4 episodes on Season 1 out of 8 today, its good
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 6:13pm

Season 3 of Ozark out in 2 or 3 days.

Great show. Constant ducking and diving. ''we need to get ahead of this''.
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Season 3 of Ozark out in 2 or 3 days.

Great show. Constant ducking and diving. ''we need to get ahead of this''.

Ozark is great stuff Clap
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 11:08pm
I started watching Everybody Loves Raymond and The King of Queens alot again recently, every morning C4 have double episodes so I have both series recorded and in turn watch the episodes whenever I can.

All in all I find The King of Queens makes for great viewing and probably a tad bit underrated, it's obviously not a patch on Married With Children but it was a great show. 

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 11:13pm
Just finished The English Game on Netflix, a drama set in Lancashire around the time football was just starting to grow in England, very enjoyable. 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 10:33am

Started watching Avenue 5 the other day. It’s written by Armando Iannucci. There’s a few laughs and it’s enjoyable so far.
El Puto Amo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 10:39am
I watched the first series of ‘Happy Valley’ and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it! Possibly the first likeable copper in television history.

Edited by pre Madonna - 29 Mar 2020 at 10:39am
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I started watching Everybody Loves Raymond and The King of Queens alot again recently, every morning C4 have double episodes so I have both series recorded and in turn watch the episodes whenever I can.

All in all I find The King of Queens makes for great viewing and probably a tad bit underrated, it's obviously not a patch on Married With Children but it was a great show. 

Are they still running a triple bill of Frasier with that? 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 10:49am
Started Tiger King last night - mad place
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Are they still running a triple bill of Frasier with that? 
Frasier is quality, one of the few truly brilliant American sitcoms, even if it gets a bit cloyingly sentimental towards the end.The other two mentioned I found to be  atrocious, with the exception of Jerry Stiller. He should be looking for a DNA test on his son.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 11:14am

Enjoy everybody loves Raymond a cracking programme

Edited by Double Maxim - 29 Mar 2020 at 11:15am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 11:14am
I reckon if you live your life thinking anyone who likes everybody loves raymond is a cnt you wont be far wrong  
AKA pedantic kunt
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 11:27am
I always feel the likes of Raymond and King of Queens are just chewing gum for the eyes. It’s like Two and a Half Men. Easy watching, simple jokes, superficial characters. Their success is down to a very simple formula, possibly pioneered by Married With Children (which was a much better show). Shows like Becker were similar. Shows like Seinfeld and Frasier were much, much better, funnier and the characters were better, and stand the test of time.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I reckon if you live your life thinking anyone who likes everybody loves raymond is a cnt you wont be far wrong  
LOLClap

I know comedy is subjective, but sometimes there is comedy for people you just aren’t going to like. Lee Evans is usually a good icebreaker to see if you should get up and walk out before it gets messy. Like someone putting RHCP on the jukebox, it’s easier just to leave.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 285>
  Share Topic