You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 286>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 10:52pm
Watching the Clinton Affair 6 part doc. A lot of detail and Monica giving a lot of it. Very good especially for someone like me who only knew the main details around the whole affair
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2019 at 3:54am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Enjoyed Dirty John, finished it yesterday.  Just done with Fargo Series 1, absolutely brilliant.

Netflix is the balls.

Dirty john is that set in Offaly.  
AKA pedantic kunt
RKeane View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKeane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 1:18am
Fargo is unbelievable, the directing is outstanding, cannot put my finger on why but something very strange and eerie about it 
YESSSS! IT'S THERE
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 1:29am
Originally posted by RKeane RKeane wrote:

Fargo is unbelievable, the directing is outstanding, cannot put my finger on why but something very strange and eerie about it 
Definitely. They also got the soundtrack just right, in a way so few shows really do. I was slow to watch it at the start, largely due to how much I like the film, but it really is brilliant. I wasn't as ken on the third series though, but that's only because the first two were so close to perfect. I just didn't find it as funny as the first two.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 9:43am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Definitely. They also got the soundtrack just right, in a way so few shows really do. I was slow to watch it at the start, largely due to how much I like the film, but it really is brilliant. I wasn't as ken on the third series though, but that's only because the first two were so close to perfect. I just didn't find it as funny as the first two.

First 2 were the best I've ever seen on TV, I stopped watching halfway through the 3rd as I didn't want to spoil the whole show for myself as I thought it was pretty sh*t. I might get back and watch it
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

First 2 were the best I've ever seen on TV, I stopped watching halfway through the 3rd as I didn't want to spoil the whole show for myself as I thought it was pretty sh*t. I might get back and watch it
It is worth watching it, if it was a stand-alone series we would all be raving about it.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 8:10pm
The Case against Adnan Syed starts tonight on Sky Atlantic. If it is as good as the podcast, it will be well worth a watch. Fascinating story!
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 12:14pm
The Looming Tower, 10 part show about the CIA/FBI pre 9/11 and the fook ups made that could've maybe prevented what happened. Jeff Daniels is brilliant as the FBI Head. Know parts are dramatised for tv & the book is supposed to be better but was good viewing. The CIA always come out of these types of shows looking bad
Some people just deserve a slap
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Enjoyed Dirty John, finished it yesterday.  Just done with Fargo Series 1, absolutely brilliant.

Netflix is the balls.

Dirty john is that set in Offaly.  

LOL, don't mind him John.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
adrianpotter View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrianpotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 5:36pm
Sorry lol. I'm a big fan of these shows :)
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 9:08am
Finished Escape at Dannemora. Worth watching but wouldn't be one of the better series I've watched. Thought Tilly and her husband played their roles very well. Couldn't believe that was Patricia Arquette, she is a wreck in the series. 
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 11:45am
Am I going mad or did there used to be a dedicated Game of Thrones thread?

Did some over zealous mod who is only on Season 4 delete it?

Or am I just being as blind as Arya used to be?

Edited by lassassinblanc - 23 Apr 2019 at 11:46am
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Am I going mad or did there used to be a dedicated Game of Thrones thread?

Did some over zealous mod who is only on Season 4 delete it?

Or am I just being as blind as Arya used to be?
LOL
Next weeks episode should be brilliant
Some people just deserve a slap
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 3:04pm
There was definitely a thread on it. 

I thought it was a slow enough episode, possibly the slowest there's been, but didn't mind that because you know what's coming next week. But then after reading an episode review, it was one of those necessary episodes to set everything up for the coming episodes.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

I thought it was a slow enough episode, possibly the slowest there's been, but didn't mind that because you know what's coming next week. But then after reading an episode review, it was one of those necessary episodes to set everything up for the coming episodes.

Definitely a slow but necessary episode in terms of setting things up to what will happen next week

It's going to be an 82 minute epic

Spoiler below

Not sure if  we needed to see everyone's younger sister get down and dirty for the first time.

But it set up a few characters for their ultimate demise.

Grey Worm I'm looking at you

Edited by lassassinblanc - 23 Apr 2019 at 3:54pm
robbo View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Thought it was a sensational episode. Gave a huge sense of what it would have been like the night before a battle from all different aspect. Have a sneaky feeling that I know how next week will work out with a few additional dead men coming from right beneath their feet
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 9:03pm
Game of thrones was fantastic last night. Can't wait until next week. Also watching Manhunt:The UNAbomber at the minute on netflix. It is excellent.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 11:41am
‘Back to Life’ is excellent. Similar to ‘Fleabag’, ‘After Life’ and ‘There She Goes’ in that there is nothing funny about the situation, yet it is funnier for it. Like the others, it is emotionally raw at times but it is really well written and directed.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 286>
  Share Topic