You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 117118119120121 283>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Finished 'Conversations With A Killer-The Ted Bundy Tapes' on Netflix over the weekend.

Decent watch and at four episodes not overly long.

Next on my list to watch, currently watching You

I'm not going to lie I love it, two episodes left

Just checked it out as looking for a new series.  Looks excellent, thanks lad.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 10:02am
Just started You. Very good first episode, I'm in. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 11:13am
Has anyone watched 'Abducted in Plain Sight'?

Absolutely unbelievable I was pulling me hair out watching how crazy it was. You'll need to watch it to understand what I mean.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Absolutely unbelievable I was pulling me hair out watching how crazy it was. You'll need to watch it to understand what I mean.
I just read an interview with the director, I feel compelled to watch it now.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

f**king crazy sh*t.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 3:30pm
Is it on Netflix?

Binged the Ted Bundy Tapes last night. Thought i knew the full story but no. In an age when the police had no internet and f**k all modes of comms, it still boggles the mind that they could not piece sh*t together. 
And the f**king judge at the trial, shame on him. Being jovial and warm with him and bantering back and forth. f**k sake, the sicko butchered 30 women and you're telling him you feel no ill will and for him to look after himself. FFS.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 4:27pm
Yeah McG it's on Netflix 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

f**king crazy sh*t.
I watched it last night and would recommend it to anyone. I hate to stop it halfway through and check it wasn't a mockumentary. Bizarre, sad and hilarious at the same time.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 4:04pm
The parents were crazy and mostly to blame for it all
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 4:22pm
LOL Mostly? They were entirely to blame! I don't want to spoil it for anybody by going into detail, it really is worth watching, but they are either the stupidest people to ever have a child or they were in on it.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 5:27pm
Well mostly as the other blame has to go to the creepy weirdo that lived next door LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Well mostly as the other blame has to go to the creepy weirdo that lived next door LOL
He was just doing what a sexual predator does!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 6:24pm
He must have been a very manipulative man
Got a married man to wank him off in his car during the day 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 6:38pm

f**king crazy sh*t.
I watched it last night and would recommend it to anyone. I hate to stop it halfway through and check it wasn't a mockumentary. Bizarre, sad and hilarious at the same time.

I'm not sure I buy it, your one is now an actress and has made a good bit off of it, man is dead and can't defend himself,, something a bit off about the whole thing. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

f**king crazy sh*t.

I'm not sure I buy it, your one is now an actress and has made a good bit off of it, man is dead and can't defend himself,, something a bit off about the whole thing. 
Definitely something off alright, I can't put my finger on it though. I think that's what makes it fascinating! It is very hard to take anybody in it seriously, which is why it felt like a mockumentary. Even with my sense of humour,I don't think I would be sitting through a documentary on this subject and cracking jokes like I was through this otherwise, or at least my partner would have told me off for doing so. It is certainly documentary for entertainment, rather than to document a bizarre event and I don't think that is down to those making the documentary either. Everybody is playing to the camera and nobody seems to be telling the truth. They are either unbelievably naive and stupid or incredibly manipulative and intelligent. 
 I would love to know the real story, I would be fairly certain it isn't in the mother's book either.

JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 11:52pm
watched it tonight.....the two things that caught my eye where 1)when the mother goes on about how he tryed to bang her and eventually did she showed no real sign of remorse or shame about it..she seems to even smile when talking about it like she actually liked been banged by a pedo that had done her daughter and 2) when Jan rings the house after going missing the second time the conversation on the phone just doesn't seem right for the way parents/family should be talking to 13/14 child that's been missing for mths....it was all "love you" "how's things?"....f**k me you'd be going nuts to tell them where they are!!!or try to get some info out of her...and why didn't the FBI trace this call????some parts of it are wide open...f**king aliens๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 12:46am
Defo think not everything was told. Reckon your man must have had way more on the dad, e.g. that he was gay and maybe a lot more than just the wank. And yes the mother seemed to be still infatuated while recalling their encounters. 
How could you let someone sleep in the same bed as your child 6 nights a week, even after he married her in Mexico. 
Either the most stupid people or they allowed it / turned a blind eye.

Most sad thing were the recorded phone calls, she sounded so young and for that to be happening to her and then her mam and dsad only concerned about their reputation in the community. Sad and sickening 

Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 5:55am
Just finished watching it. It's nuts .The ma seems totally infatuated with him  even to this day .  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 117118119120121 283>
  Share Topic