You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tune are you listening to at the minute

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 430431432433434 524>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 12:55am
Pearl Jam - Wishlist
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 6:55am
Rory Gallagher - Bought and Sold.

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Idles - Model Village. It's the 3rd release from their upcoming album and it's another belter.

Yeah, it's excellent. Brilliantly sarcastic lyrics and a brilliant bassline. The Cribs new song is quality as well, real Moseley Shoals vibe off it.

For the Aussie, I don't hate Muse at all! They're more than a tad overrated, especially live, but had a couple of good albums. I would have more of a problem with Pearl Jam who I find so boring. I don't hate them either, just find them boring. Daughter is a great song, but there was better on the grunge scene. Alice in Chains and The Screaming Trees, for a start!

There's a song on the new Pearl Jam album, Gigaton, called Seven O'Clock, that I'd recommend. Cracking lyrics and in the final third it takes on this anthemic quality that I love. I'm not trying to turn you into a fan because I dont care, but I know myself that there have been plenty of bands down the years that I haven't liked, but have still thrown out the odd great tune. Give it a go. I'm going to guess you listen to it and say I'm a ****.

Not at all! You seem alright. That Waterford lad is a ****, I think that's unquestionable!
I tried listening to it and got bored well before the part you mentioned. I genuinely think they were in the right place at the right time as they are rock by numbers.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 9:37am
Gary Glitter- Rock and Roll part 2

Brilliant musician and top class ****.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 1:06pm

Idles - Model Village. It's the 3rd release from their upcoming album and it's another belter.

Yeah, it's excellent. Brilliantly sarcastic lyrics and a brilliant bassline. The Cribs new song is quality as well, real Moseley Shoals vibe off it.

For the Aussie, I don't hate Muse at all! They're more than a tad overrated, especially live, but had a couple of good albums. I would have more of a problem with Pearl Jam who I find so boring. I don't hate them either, just find them boring. Daughter is a great song, but there was better on the grunge scene. Alice in Chains and The Screaming Trees, for a start!

There's a song on the new Pearl Jam album, Gigaton, called Seven O'Clock, that I'd recommend. Cracking lyrics and in the final third it takes on this anthemic quality that I love. I'm not trying to turn you into a fan because I dont care, but I know myself that there have been plenty of bands down the years that I haven't liked, but have still thrown out the odd great tune. Give it a go. I'm going to guess you listen to it and say I'm a ****.

Not at all! You seem alright. That Waterford lad is a ****, I think that's unquestionable!
I tried listening to it and got bored well before the part you mentioned. I genuinely think they were in the right place at the right time as they are rock by numbers.

Ah Doc is a decent skin. He's s bit off his game and his choice of on-line persona is questionable, but he's a decent skin.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 4:52pm
The Housemartins - Build.

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 11:49pm
"Srar Bangled Banner" by Jimi Hendrix off the "Rainbow Bridge" album. A version like you've never heard before and will never hear again. Totally brilliant. An anthem for the times in the present day USA, never mind the Vietnam connection.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 5:10am
The Beautiful South - Perfect Ten. 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 2:55pm
The Boomtown Rats - Diamond Smiles. 

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 2:58pm
Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 3:32pm
Gladys Knight and the Pips - Midnight Train to Georgia.

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2020 at 1:29pm
The Waterboys - The Soul Singer (New release) Clap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2020 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

The Waterboys - The Soul Singer (New release) Clap

Cracking song.

Cool
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2020 at 4:48pm
An older tune.

The Waterboys  - You in the Sky.

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2020 at 5:05pm
Phoenix have some new material coming out this week Clap
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2020 at 9:20am
Bob Seger Live in Detroit is an album i have come across recently and it's decent 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2020 at 2:19pm
Paul Simon - Horace and Pete
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2020 at 7:07pm
The Stone Roses - Made Of Stone. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 430431432433434 524>
  Share Topic