You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What should i do ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 9:59pm
Colm can you link properly? On iPad and it keeps selecting all your post.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Colm can you link properly? On iPad and it keeps selecting all your post.
I'm on the phone and haven't a clue how to link apart from copy and pasting it
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 10:25pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 10:27pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2015 at 12:33am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

http://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/2sw3is/part_3_wupdates_tifu_by_reading_my_wifes_text/%20%20Third%20part.

McG

Just after reading through the 3 parts. Is there more out there already?

2 things strike me about this. Firstly, if it's a true account, why would someone go through such hassle of constantly updating an online version of their life for people to read, at possibly the most stressful and emotional time. It's all a bit odd!! If such a situation arose in your life, would that not be the last thing to enter your mind?

Secondly, if it is all true, wow what a dummy the brother is - did the brother really think his missus had an overnight stay with a random fella and all they did was talk about movies, maybe held hands, possibly played endless hours of chess or monopoly LOL LOL LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2015 at 9:54am
A YBIG Classic. I must root out the Blind Date thread with that Niamh bird. YBIG gold
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2015 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

http://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/2sw3is/part_3_wupdates_tifu_by_reading_my_wifes_text/%20%20Third%20part.

McG

Just after reading through the 3 parts. Is there more out there already?

2 things strike me about this. Firstly, if it's a true account, why would someone go through such hassle of constantly updating an online version of their life for people to read, at possibly the most stressful and emotional time. It's all a bit odd!! If such a situation arose in your life, would that not be the last thing to enter your mind?

Secondly, if it is all true, wow what a dummy the brother is - did the brother really think his missus had an overnight stay with a random fella and all they did was talk about movies, maybe held hands, possibly played endless hours of chess or monopoly LOL LOL LOL
I'd say its a coping mechanism tbh HM, probably helps him get through the days. Also I understand the brother thing he'd clearly believe anything if it meant his wife didn't cheat.
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2015 at 12:17pm
Didn't realise your man on reddit had added updates to part three... Amazing how meeting in a hotel for kisses can escalate to f**king two different guys like that...
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2015 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

One of the classics!

Not enough of these threads. We need more lunatics that come on with their opening post describing everyone on the forum as "Fudge packing mongos" like Niamh did!

Was only reading that thread the other day, what a line LOL

can you throw up the link ? pls

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2015 at 2:49pm
It was bumped today, it the thread titled "Tremendous".
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 8:03pm
Missed the anniversary bump for this thread. 5 years. WOW. Would Carmody do it all again ? Absolutely.
Out of order
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 8:21pm
I just had another read of this fine thread.

Great work son.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 11:34am
No six year anniversary bump. Shocked For anyone who hasn't read this, you're missing out. YBIG forum at its finest Clap
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 11:37am
One of the greatest threads in YBIG history

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 1:37pm
Just read through it all, class. Fair play manClap
Some people just deserve a slap
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 1:47pm
Clap
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 2:01pm
what a story Clap

Should have raspberry swirled her though

Edited by lassassinblanc - 20 Sep 2016 at 2:01pm
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

Ok here we go. Typing as slow as i can to make it understandable !

Got the 8:30 train from howth junction to skerries.

Met her at the coast inn, in skerries about 9 15(absoulutly bricking it to be honest).

Trying to act as normal as possible and pretend i was actually happy to see her, Gave her a kiss and that.

One drink led to another and i started to get worried she would just come out and say she's cheating, As at this stage she was fairly pissed(as was i).

But finally at about 12 thereabouts, she said it, wanna go back to mine ?

Thank f**k i said to meself(also shows how much of a bitch she is, even with drink on her she didnt say it)

Back to hers, bit of action downstairs, before i took me final steps to the land of PLAN B.

Now seriously, i aint just saying this, those minutes under that duvet were quite possibly the best of my life, possibly.

So that was that and after finishing my kebab, which was nearly as good, i sprung my final move.

With a real gentle loving voice i said "Where's my colonge ?"(i knew she got me other sh*t but i told her specifically to get a certain type of cologne you cant get over here, and that was what i wanted)

Eh in my suitcase she said.
I just smiled and said ok.

Finally found it,
And for my final move,
Actually informing her i knew of the situation, I'll admit again i was completely bricking it, but i got this far . .

Got back upstairs and she said you getting back into bed ?
(This question made it all a lot easier)

Eh no, I really wouldnt wanna be here when ***** ***** rings cause i doubt he's gonna be happy, you know, you and him, how long, few weeks, a month even ?, And me and you, what 2 years ?
(it wasent exactly like that but along the lines)

I turned around once more, and she couldnt say anything, just pure shock in her face.
Finally said, well i'll be off, i have me colonge anyway, i'll get great use out of it, thanks.

Oh and yea by the way, dont ever make an attempt to contact me again.

Ans shut the door . . .

So there yis have it.

It all started with a plan on YBIG, and as everything on YBIG does, it carried pace . . .

In the end PLAN B worked, Carmody got his cologne(missed out on some pretty slick t-shirts all the same) and  he lived happily after, not like some bitch in skerries.

Thank you and goodnight

Cool

Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
  Share Topic