You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is the (your) worst song of all-time?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the (your) worst song of all-time?
    Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 5:02pm
I imagine the best way of deciding this would be what could be used as torture against you in captivity by its' constant play. It is hardly surprising that the Phil Collins and Abba threads led me here. Sussudio or whatever it is called is a definite contender. As is that dirge about talking to Jesus and Abba have several, the mere thought of their music gives me a headache and makes my usual grumpiness unbearable.Several novelty songs will be mentioned, I feel they should be excluded though, their very purpose was to mildly amuse and then annoy. Would be interesting to see what is people's musical hell, especially if they would choose to listen to Collins or Abba.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 5:08pm
Genesis
Ace of Bass-All that she wants...terrible song
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 5:16pm
That Crazy Frog song from a few years ago.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 5:18pm
Feel I can close the thread as I just remembered a cracker, had to google the name.

Minnie Ripperton-Loving you (1975)
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 5:39pm
Has to be that "What does the Fox say" 

The fact it came out around the same time as Gangnam Style, I would of preferred being deaf
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 5:41pm
Sorry, I cant narrow it down to one yet.

Rosie Gains - Closer than close
Anything by M people
Spice Girls - the one where they go "hi see yah, hold tight"

El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

The fact it came out around the same time as Gangnam Style, I would of preferred being deaf
As I said, I think novelty songs can be discounted. That fox song was aimed at kids anyway.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

As I said, I think novelty songs can be discounted. That fox song was aimed at kids anyway.

Naaa. It was played regularly every weekend I was in nightclubs, it gets listed.

Any idea how hard it is to pull girls when that song was on? You just can't take yourself serious LOL
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 5:59pm
Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe

Look it up on YouTube. I dare ya.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 6:03pm
Love the new Avatar and tagline PM
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 6:08pm
Anything that falls into the categories of modern rap and modern R&B. Fellas singing about their new runners ffs.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 6:15pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Naaa. It was played regularly every weekend I was in nightclubs, it gets listed.

Any idea how hard it is to pull girls when that song was on? You just can't take yourself serious LOL
If it is played in a nightclub it must be a novelty song.

Just saw that Dinny. I did it myself. Who doesn't love a tax-exiled Tory supporter who writes sh*te music!

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 6:18pm
[QUOTE=BigStrongMan] Genesis
Ace of Bass-All that she wants...terrible

I was just going to post that, f**king horrible sh*te, absolute torture to my ears. Whenever this sh*te was out they played it on fm104 or 98fm every f**king hour for 4 years at work. A lad at work managed to mess with the radio so you could not tune it into those two poxy channels.

Anything by mpeople and the lighthouse family is equally as bad

Edited by drog addict - 27 Sep 2016 at 6:19pm
Chips don't bounce
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 6:29pm
That Black eyed peas song, can't remember the actual name of the song. Simply the best. No matter what from Boyzone.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 6:47pm
I just cant get fcking enough !
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 7:38pm
Scissor sisters - don't feel like dancing
That's it. That's the worst song ever shat into the world
El Puto Amo
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 7:52pm
Divine comedy -National express

Plus a load that have already been mentioned.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 8:12pm
Any novelty song.  Cake by the Ocean is annoying as fook.  Stupid f**king lyrics.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic