You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

West Ham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 87>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 5:12pm
Would love to see them go down
Some people just deserve a slap
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

+1
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

+1

Ditto.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

+1

Ditto.

Dildo 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 10:56pm
I wonder could we see the 2 traiters freakish and rice on the same team next year 
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 9:51am
They played well last night & should've got something from the game. Be interesting to see if they can put in the same level of performance at the weekend
Some people just deserve a slap
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 10:06am

They played well last night & should've got something from the game. Be interesting to see if they can put in the same level of performance at the weekend

They have blown serious hot and cold all season. The Brighton game was a good example. But last night summed up the season, tossing away a lead, and goalkeeping errors ultimately costing the team. Granted, I feel if Liverpool had not been helped by Fabianski’s errors, they would have found a way to win anyway, they are just that good. Mane would have scored the goal of the season to get the leveller, or something. I think it goes without saying Liverpool wouldn’t have needed the help of an OG, a self assist, and a poor VAR decision like Brighton did.

Personally, I think WH will pick up key points against Norwich, Villa and Watford (all at home), and a few others along the way to just stay up. But it will be skin of their teeth stuff.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 10:52am
If they go down they can ground share with the ‘O’s. Luvverly jubbly.

Edited by pre Madonna - 25 Feb 2020 at 10:52am
trevwaterford View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trevwaterford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 6:18pm
Randolph might get a run for them after Fabianski's performance last night. You could say he was at fault for all 3 goals but the 2nd one from Salah was a terrible mistake.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:18pm
Twenty years ago today since Di Canio’s worldy against Wimbledon.

Edited by Het-field - 26 Mar 2020 at 10:18pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:29pm
In my top 10 Premier league goals anyway
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

In my top 10 Premier league goals anyway
Certainly up there. I think Bergkamp and Le Tissier would make up the rest of the top 5, the order is debatable.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:56pm
Which Le Tissier goal was best though?
I always preferred the one at home to Newcastle where he flicks it with his heel to keep it under control then lobs it over the defenders head in the next movement 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I always preferred the one at home to Newcastle where he flicks it with his heel to keep it under control then lobs it over the defenders head in the next movement 
That and the Blackburn one would be my preference.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 12:46am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

That's my favourite too. I'd put the flicked free kick against Wimbledon above the Blackburn one too just for sheer audacity
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 5:35am
Le Tiss was a very gifted player and scored some quality goals. Some people used to describe him as lazy but was that not just his style?

Edited by Double Maxim - 27 Mar 2020 at 5:37am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 3:08pm
Brighton deserve their 1 0 half time lead.

West Ham have been very negative surely Moyes will change it second half?
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Brighton deserve their 1 0 half time lead.

West Ham have been very negative surely Moyes will change it second half?

Brought on Lanzini and Yarmolenko.

The late concession of the two goals at Chelsea obviously spooked Moyes a bit, and he went tight. The problem is, the "defensive" setup was not even a good one. Ben Johnson was playing the Masuaku role, which is hard to replicate, Noble was a passenger, Bowen (the only designated attacking player) was off the game and Haller plays too deep to be effective in a situation like this.

As I type West Ham equalise. All is forgiven.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 87>
  Share Topic