Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

West Ham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 87>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 8:00pm
Not a huge fan of West Ham but hope they bury Stoke who won't be missed. Rice starting and Cullen on the bench.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 9:36pm
Joe Hart LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 9:44pm
Arnautovic was doing well but the fcukin idiot was strolling back from on offside position and it cost his side a goal.  Angry

Edited by irishmufc - 16 Apr 2018 at 9:45pm
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 9:48pm
Great finish from Carroll
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Quality cross from Declan Rice for this goal.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 9:50pm
Fantastic finish by Carroll. Awful well taken.Clap

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 9:50pm
Yep beautiful finish by Carroll. Joe Hart is awful these days. One good game recently and the English media think he's top class again! It will be some laugh if he's number one at the World Cup
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Been very good again tonight. Looks exceptional on the ball at the back. Southgate must be regretting not making a move for him earlier. There are very few centre backs available to England with even close to his composure on the ball.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Been very good again tonight. Looks exceptional on the ball at the back. Southgate must be regretting not making a move for him earlier. There are very few centre backs available to England with even close to his composure on the ball.

The problem is is that it's not too late for Southgate to pull out all the stops to try and entice him with a probable world cup squad place especially given England's relatively poor CB options in comparison with players with the quality of Terry and Rio that they had not so long ago. If I was Southgate I certainly would try and get him even now and he knows there's not much chance of Rice defecting.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 10:24pm
I agree, England have their poorest choice of centre halves in the past few years for the first time in a long long time. They also have so few players who can actually pass a ball out from the back. I do think though that if Southgate was making the move, he would have done so for the March friendlies. I wouldn't rule anything out either though, and it's a rule that really boils my p*ss tbh (why does it require a competitive cap to lock a player in, friendlies should do, this chance to flip flop that's available to players is just stupid tbh).
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

I agree, England have their poorest choice of centre halves in the past few years for the first time in a long long time. They also have so few players who can actually pass a ball out from the back. I do think though that if Southgate was making the move, he would have done so for the March friendlies. I wouldn't rule anything out either though, and it's a rule that really boils my p*ss tbh (why does it require a competitive cap to lock a player in, friendlies should do, this chance to flip flop that's available to players is just stupid tbh).

Just flip - no flop allowed !
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 11:12pm
Very little chance of Rice switching to England IMO given his comments on how proud he is to play for Ireland recently 
Crying during the anthem as well 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 7:31am

Cresswell crossed it.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 8:30am

Image result for mr magoo

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 9:02am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Fantastic finish by Carroll. Awful well taken.Clap

F*cking pr*ck knocked me out of the LMS competition I'm in with that 90th equaliser LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 11:42pm

Danny on form LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 6:39am

Andy Carroll sent home from training after a bust up with Moyes.

Edited by Double Maxim - 01 May 2018 at 6:40am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 6:06pm

Looks like Moyes is leaving WHU.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 87>
  Share Topic