Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

West Ham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 87>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 11:35am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

1-0 on Goals on Sunday too.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 6:16am
About time the amers were called to account.

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Β 

I don't see why there needs to be any "calling to account" on this? The seats are available and in place.
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 10:22pm
They should let them have their extra 3,000 seats , it will only be for half a season they will be required anyway and its not like we are talking about much revenue ....GBP30k per game Wink
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

I don't see why there needs to be any "calling to account" on this? The seats are available and in place.

Exactly, absolute non sense as to why they should be "called out" Confused

Fair play to them, they're getting great attendances and no doubt if the up turn in their performances continues then the extra seats will be justified. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 9:24am
Check out Arnoutovic's behavious yesterday at stoke. If I'm ever a prefessional and went back to a former club and was booed that's exactly how I want to behave. Classic pantomine villan, none of this "not celebrating" nonsense Clap
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Check out Arnoutovic's behavious yesterday at stoke. If I'm ever a prefessional and went back to a former club and was booed that's exactly how I want to behave. Classic pantomine villan, none of this "not celebrating" nonsense Clap
This is still the benchmark.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 11:41pm

WHU getting linked with a move for Jonjo Shelvey.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 9:39pm
Massively important win for amers tonight.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 5:07pm
West Ham supposedly identified person who shouted abuse towards Livermore about death of his child hopefully they throw book at sick bastard
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

West Ham supposedly identified person who shouted abuse towards Livermore about death of his child hopefully they throw book at sick bastard

I would prefer if they threw a brick
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

They should be made play behind closed doors, although if they get relegated they more or less will anyway.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 5:17pm
It's an absolute disgrace what footballers have to put up with at times. I don't know of any other sport where participants have to put up with abuse about a dead child or personal injury etc like they do in football.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 9:39am
Found this link yesterday, the meeting minutes of the London Stadium Safety Advisory Group. Shows the actual attendances of games rather than the number of tickets sold for some games last season (Nov/Dec '16). 

Stoke - Announced: 56,970 - Actual: 48k (Sat 3:00)
Arsenal - Announced: 56,980 - Actual: 52k (Sat 5:30)
Burnley - Announced: 56,990 - Actual: 40k (Wed 7:45)
Hull - Announced: 56,952 - Actual: 44k (Sat 3pm)
Man Utd - Announced: 56,996 - Actual: 49k (New Years Day 5:15)
Man City - Announced: 56,975 - Actual: 52k (FA Cup - Friday 8pm)

Nothing illegal about what they do (most clubs do the same), just shows that season tickets are so cheap now that people can't be bothered even selling them on if they can't go (or can't find folk to tale them!). 

Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 9:53am
Fair play to him for not clocking yer man, I would have. Scumbag
Some people just deserve a slap
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 10:07am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

It's an absolute disgrace what footballers have to put up with at times. I don't know of any other sport where participants have to put up with abuse about a dead child or personal injury etc like they do in football.

Football is the victim of its own success and popularity. It brings with it the broadest spectrum of individuals, which in turn brings with it some truly nasty people. Most of the restrictions which have been placed on the footballing experience are the fault of those who can't behave themselves.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 10:22am
There should be lifetime bans for that kind of sh*te. We had it with Harry Arter and I read where the young Shiels lad up in Scotland had glass/false eyes thrown at him in reference to the fact he lost an eye!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 10:56am
And criminal charges too.

Leigh Griffiths tweeted a few weeks back and the first response back from a Rangers or Hearts fan - saying that 'I hope your 4 children die'.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 87>
  Share Topic