You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

West Cork podcast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Sure bandon has orange hall! 

So does Dublin, Wicklow and many other counties!

There is an Orange hall beside Beggars of all places. They all came flooding out at one of the recent Ireland games.

TJ to confirm.LOL
Didn’t know that. 
West cork is gas, you’re either gay, English or local and called Billy LOL

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 8:12am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

I'd say he did do it but no one will ever the know the truth because of the mess the guards made.

I don't think he did. I suspect the ex had a hand in the killing. Who was the fella seen locally snooping on her in the town of schull the day of the murder who then, the next day, bought a flight to paris in cash from a galway travel agent. So many questions with so few answers. One thing for certain the gardai made an utter cock up of the whole investigation and that was purely down to them being amateurs.

The ex which ex ?  

father of her son hardly ?

The guy she had an affair with ?

Or someone else. 
AKA pedantic kunt
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 6:19am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I'd say he did do it but no one will ever the know the truth because of the mess the guards made.

I don't think he did. I suspect the ex had a hand in the killing. Who was the fella seen locally snooping on her in the town of schull the day of the murder who then, the next day, bought a flight to paris in cash from a galway travel agent. So many questions with so few answers. One thing for certain the gardai made an utter cock up of the whole investigation and that was purely down to them being amateurs.

The ex which ex ?  

Or someone else. 

granted poorly worded from me. i was referring to her husband at the time.

"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 11:20am

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

The ex which ex ?  

Or someone else. 

granted poorly worded from me. i was referring to her husband at the time.

I noticed some people say this in Ireland. When someone dies they say the ex even though they were together at the time of death.  
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic