Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 358359360361362 369>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 12:52am
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

No one gives a f**k on this forum lad safer posting where people care.

Yet you care sufficiently to post about it.

Twice.

I guess your prejudice is so embedded that you just can't help yourself.

I’m just pointing out that no one on here gives a f**k about Uncle Pat receiving an honour from the Royal Family but you already knew that! Sad act.
Sponsored Links

Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 2:28pm

No one gives a f**k on this forum lad safer posting where people care.

Yet you care sufficiently to post about it.

Twice.

I guess your prejudice is so embedded that you just can't help yourself.

I’m just pointing out that no one on here gives a f**k about Uncle Pat receiving an honour from the Royal Family but you already knew that! Sad act.
Post #3 on the topic from Mr. Doesn't Give A F**k...

LOL
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 2:54pm
Post number 5000 or so from the sad c**t on an Ireland football forum who’s only interest is to act as a wind up merchant! Grow up you’re over 60 years of age ffs.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 3:38pm

Post number 5000 or so from the sad c**t on an Ireland football forum who’s only interest is to act as a wind up merchant! Grow up you’re over 60 years of age ffs.

You might want to do a bit of growing up yourself , I don’t want this place tuning into an equivalent OWC echo chamber 

Contrary views should be welcomed 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 3:39pm

Careful, Newryrep will be along now in a second to defend him. 

Edit: LOL

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 02 Jan 2023 at 3:41pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 4:39pm

Er, the majority of my forum posts are on this thread.

You know, a thread about NI football, from an NI fan.

But even if you deleted them all, you'd still have 350-odd pages on the thread.

You know, a thread about NI football, but from ROI fans.

Perhaps their only interest is to wind themselves up? LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

You might want to do a bit of growing up yourself , I don’t want this place tuning into an equivalent OWC echo chamber 

Of course you’re from Newry.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 12:56am

Contrary views should be welcomed but not when the sole purpose is to wind people up. Territorial knew exactly the kind of reaction he would get by posting that up. He can deflect all he wants with comments about posting in an NI thread but that thread is within an ROI forum that is 99.9% populated by ROI supporters. He knew full well the reaction he'd get.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Contrary views should be welcomed but not when the sole purpose is to wind people up. Territorial knew exactly the kind of reaction he would get by posting that up. He can deflect all he wants with comments about posting in an NI thread but that thread is within an ROI forum that is 99.9% populated by ROI supporters. He knew full well the reaction he'd get.

If people are that wound up they are either thinned skinned , idiots or live in a simplistic world were everything is black and white when it rarely is ( and that isn’t aimed at you )

If he posts something factually incorrect fire away 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 1:24pm
People losing the run of themselves through a harmless post. If he's such a WUM in your opinion ignore him is the best thing ye can doThumbs Up
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

People losing the run of themselves through a harmless post. If he's such a WUM in your opinion ignore him is the best thing ye can doThumbs Up

Thing is, he’s not a WUM’er. He actually thinks out his posts and responses, and usually takes it on a point by point basis, which I know is something that frustrates the posters who subscribe to the prevailing views on the board. Undoubtedly there is a provocative streak and sometimes, but there are lads who could let it go, and just engage the posts themselves.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 1:41pm

It doesn’t bother me but I'm quite happy to call him out for the c**t he is.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 1:44pm
I'm talking about the intent. In my view that was posted in order to get a reaction. The news that someone got awarded an obe/cbe is of no consequence to me.
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 3:26pm

Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Fantastic news! Congratulations Pat.
Good old uncle Pat!

As someone who is respected and admired throughout the world of football, including ithe whole of Ireland*, and at both Spurs and Arsena,l where uniquely he is revered by both sets of fans. I'm quite sure Big Pat isn't in the least bit bothered by the jibes of a couple of small-minded wee sh*tes on a website.

* - Another charity close to Pat’s heart is Co-Operation Ireland, an all-island peace-building organisation.

He explained: “I worked closely with Derek Dougan during the early days of the charity in the mid-1980s. Derek was from the Protestant faith, and I represented the Catholic community, and we knew how important that was, particularly given the times we were living in.

“Religion was no barrier, and we went on to organise some fantastic initiatives to raise money, including bike rides and walks from Belfast to Dublin, vintage car rallies and sponsored swims.”

Jennings (77) celebrated 27 years of golfing at Royal County Down in support of the work of Co-Operation Ireland in October 2022.

That would be the same Derek Dougan abused horrendously by the Are We A Country base for daring to suggest he was in favour of an all-Ireland team, and virtually ostracised by the IFA. Hope Uncle Pat enjoys his wee bauble from an 'empire' that doesn't exist any more.
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 10:47pm

I'm talking about the intent. In my view that was posted in order to get a reaction. The news that someone got awarded an obe/cbe is of no consequence to me.

Ignore it then. You don't have to reply to posts that have no consequence to you
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2023 at 12:27am

Ignore it then. You don't have to reply to posts that have no consequence to you

Jesus Christ. Have I not been clear? It was the intent I was commenting on, not the content of the post itself. I'll do up a PowerPoint presentation to make it clear for you next time. Anyway, that's the last from me on this.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2023 at 2:34pm

Jesus Christ. Have I not been clear? It was the intent I was commenting on, not the content of the post itself. I'll do up a PowerPoint presentation to make it clear for you next time. Anyway, that's the last from me on this.

You're an angry manLOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2023 at 4:03pm

"Get a reacttion" is it?

It was a post pointing out that a genuine Irish footballing legend was being honoured by the country where he has lived for nearly six decades, almost four decades after he hung up his gloves.

Yet you only have to see the word "British" to get triggered quicker than one of Pavlov's feckin' dogs at the sound of a bell.

I can't quite decide whether that is amusing or sad, but either way, it's entirely unsurprising.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 358359360361362 369>
  Share Topic