You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 343344345346347 369>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2022 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61290868

What goes around comes around. Dirty player.

Really? Never took Dallas for being that dirty of a player tbh. 

Nothing stands out from memory anyway. 
SD has now made 451 senior appearances for club and country, with over half of those in midfield or defence.

He has never been sent off, and has received 37 yellow cards, which averages out ar just over 3 yellows in a typical 40 game season.

https://www.fotmob.com/players/266146
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2022 at 6:37pm
Tried to injure a player and broke his leg, so sad that.
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2022 at 6:51pm
A train wreck of a tackle. By all accounts the ref could have had more control of the game in general as it was starting to boil over, but that doesn't excuse players getting caught up in the moment. Its one of those where you're not trying t hurt a player but you know the tackles are flying so you need to go in hard too. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 10:56pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/12019/12622487/ian-baraclough-northern-ireland-manager-calls-on-uefa-fifa-to-find-solution-to-player-burnout

Not that I disagree with the sentiment of Baraclough's point but at the same time I feel like taking up lessons on the world's smallest violin. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see N.I. win their group as Greece are a totally unpredictable side. 

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 11:00pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/12019/12622487/ian-baraclough-northern-ireland-manager-calls-on-uefa-fifa-to-find-solution-to-player-burnout

Not that I disagree with the sentiment of Baraclough's point but at the same time I feel like taking up lessons on the world's smallest violin. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see N.I. win their group as Greece are a totally unpredictable side. 

Has Cathcart not being a bit-part player at Watford? Jamal Lewis has barely played either.

Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Has Cathcart not being a bit-part player at Watford?

In the season just finished, Cathcart played in 31 PL games for Watford, plus 1 FAC game, and 8 internationals. Tbh, he wasn't esp great for Watford, but afaik he was carrying injuries and still playing, since they were so short at the back at times. At 33, he badly needs a break.

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

[
Jamal Lewis has barely played either.
A Bruce signing who didn't really settle, the crowd made him a bit of a scapegoat in a terrible team - fair enough, he wasn't playing well - plus he could never get fit.

When Howe came in, he needed squad places for his new signings, so he binned Lewis and a couple others.

The one good thing is that this finally gave Lewis the time he needed to have a groin operation a few weeks back, designed to get him fit for next season to find a new club.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 9:43pm
Turned this match on for 15 mins my God they are grim.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 9:48pm
Did a double take when I saw George Baldock coming on for Greece. Didn't know he was eligible for them.

The North are heading for a very dark place in the game I think. Evans, Lafferty and Davis coming to the end of the road now and there seems to be nothing coming through. They were throwing caps at unknown English academy kids tonight to tie them down, just hoping they can hit the jackpot with one of them I suppose.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 10:41pm
f**k they’re pish

Did the big Celtic striker get booed I wonder?
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 10:48pm
Great to see them beaten. Long may it continue until their team goes out of existence in a few years
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 11:32pm
Poor game, hard to take positives out of that. That’s eight defeats and three draws for them in their eleven Nations League games. Could be looking for a new manager soon.
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 11:48pm
MON really had them punching above their weight, sum of their parts are now neither the sum or the parts

Surprised he's made no impact at Stoke
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2022 at 2:07am
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

MON really had them punching above their weight, sum of their parts are now neither the sum or the parts

Just in the local off-licences.
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2022 at 8:26am
LOL
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2022 at 9:18am
I watched the whole game. 2 very poor teams. League C is probably a fair reflection to where they both are. In fairness to Bariclough, he probably knows himself he needs to bring as many young players through as possible. They're in a bit of a state of flux at the moment. I think they'll be alright.

We really missed the boat with Conor Bradley. Still young and raw at this level, but he definitely has potential.
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2022 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

Just in the local off-licences.
LOL
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2022 at 3:48pm
At least Greece are better than Armenia...
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2022 at 3:52pm
when you think it can’t get any worse and
Then you see a very dejected looking the walls 
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 343344345346347 369>
  Share Topic