You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 279280281282283 369>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 10:04am
Was at this game on Saturday night with a couple of ex Cliftonville players, complimentary ticket in the Coleraine corporate suite. Literally last minute decision to go and didnt even have time to change out of my GAA top LOL Only reason I went really. Strange set up. There were blinds down meaning you actually had to go outside to watch the game. Not that we went out either. Coleraine had a massive support at it compared to Crusaders. Decent enough bunch too
Sponsored Links

eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:21am
The Bosnians have requested for the Nordie game to be postponed
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 2:07pm
I see the other MON has now left. Massive shoes to fill for whoever goes in there after him 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 3:36pm
Who's your preferred option Terri ? 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 22 Apr 2020 at 3:36pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

In order:

1. Ian Baraclough and/or Steven Robinson;

2. Tommy Wright;

3. Oran Kearney;

4. Me;

5. Mick McCarthy;

6. Mick Hucknall;

7. Mick McManus;

8. Martin O'Neill;

9. Jonjo O'Neill;

10. Michelle O'Neill.

Though I'd probably confine the Shortlist to four. Wink
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

In order:

1. Ian Baraclough and/or Steven Robinson;

2. Tommy Wright;

3. Oran Kearney;

4. Me;

5. Mick McCarthy;

6. Mick Hucknall;

7. Mick McManus;

8. Martin O'Neill;

9. Jonjo O'Neill;

10. Michelle O'Neill.

Though I'd probably confine the Shortlist to four. Wink

Baraclough would be an interesting choice. Doing a great job with the 21s and also had a successful stint in the LOI...it's worked for the Nordies before!

"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 11:26pm
Delighted with this news Cool

Arguably an irreplaceable loss for N.I. 

If we managed to beat Slovakia away, I wouldn't have fancied us to beat them in Windsor in a potential playoff final while Michael O'Neill was still in charge tbh. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 2:23am
Martin O Neill for the job ???

Losing to him in a playoff final would be on par with this pandemic in levels of grimness 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 7:05am
Is 'Jimmy Cricket', or was humour outlawed in the GFA? 
Floreat Ultonia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floreat Ultonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 8:52am
1 Baraclough
2 Robinson
3 Gnarled ex Yugoslav/ Academic Scando
4 Furloughed ECL Veteran
BT15 Stanley Baxter
1916 Agent Marty
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 7:56pm
I better reach for my violin after reading Michael O'Neill's parting shot the moaning git. Non-stop whinging over the FAI's recruitment policy. 

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/michael-oneill-calls-on-uefa-and-fifa-to-prevent-young-players-being-recruited-by-rival-associations-39151239.html

Hopefully the FAI continue to recruit as many players as possible from the IFA's pool. Clap
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I better reach for my violin after reading Michael O'Neill's parting shot the moaning git. Non-stop whinging over the FAI's recruitment policy. 

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/michael-oneill-calls-on-uefa-and-fifa-to-prevent-young-players-being-recruited-by-rival-associations-39151239.html

Hopefully the FAI continue to recruit as many players as possible from the IFA's pool. Clap
Who knows muff, if you had have got that job you applied for a few years back you could be NIs biggest fan nowClapShocked
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Who knows muff, if you had have got that job you applied for a few years back you could be NIs biggest fan nowClapShocked
Was GSpain thinking of retiring? 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Floreat Ultonia Floreat Ultonia wrote:

1 Baraclough
2 Robinson
3 Gnarled ex Yugoslav/ Academic Scando
4 Furloughed ECL Veteran
BT15 Stanley Baxter
1916 Agent Marty
Could to see a nordy with a sense of humour back on board! Clap

Hope you are keeping well.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOLDont think GS ever worked in the particular line of work Im alluding to.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 8:08pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOLDont think GS ever worked in the particular line of work Im alluding to.
Down the docks in fishnets?
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 8:09pm
Gerry Flynn passing the time by posting some of his football based stories on Twitter.
El Puto Amo
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 8:23pm
BBC NI Premiership Facebook page is great for promoting the league. All season it showcased class goals, tackles, saves etc and now interviews with ex players and videos of old games. Our own league or the broadcaster do f all of this sadly, despite the fact the product we have is better
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 279280281282283 369>
  Share Topic