FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We’re not Brasil we’re Tuaisceart Éireann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 369>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 8:47am
They did indeed. Times have changed. NI squad currently has twice as many players from our neighbouring offshore island with the natives regularly constituting a minority group in the team.
Sponsored Links

GAWA View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 7:57am
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Can someone explain Scotland and Northern Ireland to me?

A load of Scottish ****s wearing green are beating a load of British ****s wearing blue, via a goal scored by an Irish ****???

Would that be it in a nut shell?

Strange, I thought much of those great ROI teams of the 90's had an Englishman or two in them? Maybe I'm wrong though. 
jon alexander
GAWA View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 7:55am
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Some strike by Uncle Tom there in fairness 
Robertson off injured. Shocked Seeing the flags in the crowd, I'm amazed that anyone from his background could stand for that anthem and play for that team. Knowing that you have teammates who openly make sectarian comments in public. I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror but ho-hum, it's his life I guess.

Maybe it's you who needs to look in the mirror. See the speck in someone else's eye without seeing the plank in your own? (and all that).
jon alexander
george.cinnamond@ntl View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george.cinnamond@ntl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2024 at 10:55pm
jesus guys, get over yourselves, Mexicans complaining about English guy's in a northern Ireland team??? What a short memory you have. 
george.cinnamond@ntl View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george.cinnamond@ntl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2024 at 9:46pm
grow up
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2024 at 8:46pm
Can someone explain Scotland and Northern Ireland to me?

A load of Scottish ****s wearing green are beating a load of British ****s wearing blue, via a goal scored by an Irish ****???

Would that be it in a nut shell?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2024 at 8:44pm
The English players in the NI team were singing GSTK, the handful of nationalist players and sole Scot were silent as the crowd booed.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2024 at 8:44pm

Robertson off injured. Shocked Seeing the flags in the crowd, I'm amazed that anyone from his background could stand for that anthem and play for that team. Knowing that you have teammates who openly make sectarian comments in public. I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror but ho-hum, it's his life I guess.

You should look up the defenition of an Uncle Tom....

Edited by zizu Kilbane - 26 Mar 2024 at 8:44pm
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2024 at 8:37pm

zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2024 at 8:35pm
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Should go down well. Big smile 

Michael O’Neill has reiterated his hope and desire that Northern Ireland will be playing in Casement Park in the Euro 2028 Finals.

The Northern Ireland boss has backed the plan to co-host the tournament since the outset, and despite developments relating to the cost of reconstructing the GAA stadium, he is standing firm on his belief that it would be beneficial for the country North of Ireland. 

On the day he announced his squad for upcoming friendly internationals in Romania and Scotland, O’Neill also offered his opinion on the Maze stadium idea, which was kicked into touch in 2009, and decried the lack of top sports facilities across Northern Ireland, pointing out a more united front should be taken on that matter.

Fixed DM. Thumbs Up

Edited by irishmufc - 15 Mar 2024 at 6:48pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 1:05pm
Recently named NI squad for March friendlies includes eleven English players ( Peacock-Farrell, Southwood, Lewis, Ballard, Brown, Saville, S Charles, Price, Lane, D Charles, Reid ) and one Scot ( McCann ). Only one PL player in the squad ( Conor Bradley ).
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 7:46am

Should go down well. Big smile 

Michael O’Neill has reiterated his hope and desire that Northern Ireland will be playing in Casement Park in the Euro 2028 Finals.

The Northern Ireland boss has backed the plan to co-host the tournament since the outset, and despite developments relating to the cost of reconstructing the GAA stadium, he is standing firm on his belief that it would be beneficial for the country.

On the day he announced his squad for upcoming friendly internationals in Romania and Scotland, O’Neill also offered his opinion on the Maze stadium idea, which was kicked into touch in 2009, and decried the lack of top sports facilities across Northern Ireland, pointing out a more united front should be taken on that matter.

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 12:40pm
LOL
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 11:29am

Chris Nicholl has died.
Again?
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 10:11am
Chris Nicholl has died.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 7:17pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Benhur View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benhur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 6:03pm
Listened to an episode on the rest is football recently and Alan Shearer was on bout him .. He was the southampton manager when Shearer was breaking into the squad and sounded like a real nutter.. So much so Mark Dennis his brother and his father showed up on a Monday cos they were gonna take him on in a fight 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 369>
  Share Topic