You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome Queen Lizzie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 26>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:44am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

ye have to laugh at all the republicians giving out about the 30million cost
its costing so much because these clowns are a threat to her
so who is the biggest enemy of the state?
who is wasting our cash?
some people are so thick

I've stayed out of any threads in here attributed to the Queen's visit, because I could go off on this subject all day.

Just quoted BSM here, because I have to agree wholly.

The common denominator with people giving out about this visit in my view is that they are all f**king THICK!  Every single one of them, nobody can back up an argument saying she shouldn't be here without being reduced to looking like a f**king tool.  Mary Lou embarrassed herself wholly on Frontline last night as the spokesperson against the visit, so much so that she ended up nodding her head in agreement with some people who were laughing at her view.

Kerzy; the financial experts suggest Ireland will rake in more than 50million from the Queen's visit, so to argue against them would be foolish.  The whole '30million is a shambles for Ireland to pay out' is, not THE most laughable anti-Queen stance, but it is one of the laughable ones and definitely one of the most clueless ones.

I'm not gonna go off on a rant about this, but I will say I throroughly think in my head that people against this visit are f**king idiots!  It's time for a certain generation of people in this country to grow the f**k up! 

It was refreshing and, in some ways a great relief, to see a younger generation last night on Frontline just laughing at people who were against this visit.  It didn't make sense to them at all, and it made even less sense to them when the anti-visit gobsh*tes explained their 'reasons' for being against the visit.  

The younger generation than me (I'm in my early 30s), aren't embarrassed by all of this like I was growing up; they seem to be over the embarrassment, they just seem to find people that are anti-British a joke.  That, I found, wholly refreshing. 

There'll be no replying to any fishing.  As far as I'm concerned anyone going against the view that this visit should be a huge step forward in Ireland growing up is lacking complete and utter cop on.  S'all I'm saying on the matter.

Edited by Siralex - 17 May 2011 at 5:59am
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Karnage View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:50am
i hear the only reason she is coming here is to cross Ireland off the list of countries she's had sex in, the durty bitch! Wink

Edited by Karnage - 17 May 2011 at 5:50am
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:52am
I think its a good thing. If it goes off without a hitch then it will be great for our country. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:53am
Those clowns on frontline were an embarrasment.

I thought MaryLou came across well. Clap
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:55am
Originally posted by Karnage Karnage wrote:

i hear the only reason she is coming here is to cross Ireland off the list of countries she's had sex in, the durty bitch! Wink

I doubt philly is still in working order Tongue

"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:57am
the eagle has landedThumbs Up
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:01am
Why didn't she just get a Ryanair flight into Pier D in Dublin? She'd get a great tour of Dublin on the 15 minute walk back to passport control then!!

I'd say she'd love a Ryanair jam the breaks on landing and the trumpet playing
Karnage View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:05am
ah fair play to her in her green jacket!
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:07am
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

who is wasting our cash?
some people are so thick

I've stayed out of any threads in here attributed to the Queen's visit, because I could go off on this subject all day.

The common denominator with people giving out about this visit in my view is that they are all f**king THICK!  Every single one of them, nobody can back up an argument saying she shouldn't be here without being reduced to looking like a f**king tool.  Mary Lou embarrassed herself wholly on Frontline last night as the spokesperson against the visit, so much so that she ended up nodding her head in agreement with some people who were laughing at her view.

Kerzy; the financial experts suggest Ireland will rake in more than 50million from the Queen's visit, so to argue against them would be foolish.  The whole '30million is a shambles for Ireland to pay out' is, not THE most laughable anti-Queen stance, but it is one of the laughable ones and definitely one of the most clueless ones.

I'm not gonna go off on a rant about this, but I will say I throroughly think in my head that people against this visit are f**king idiots!  It's time for a certain generation of people in this country to grow the f**k up! 

It was refreshing and, in some ways a great relief, to see a younger generation last night on Frontline just laughing at people who were against this visit.  It didn't make sense to them at all, and it made even less sense to them when the anti-visit gobsh*tes explained their 'reasons' for being against the visit.  

The younger generation than me (I'm in my early 30s), aren't embarrassed by all of this like I was growing up; they seem to be over the embarrassment, they just seem to find people that are anti-British a joke.  That, I found, wholly refreshing. 

There'll be no replying to any fishing.  As far as I'm concerned anyone going against the view that this visit should be a huge step forward in Ireland growing up is lacking complete and utter cop on.  S'all I'm saying on the matter.

The financial experts are only taking into account the cost to the taxpayer. They dont take into account the loss to the economy. There are an awful lot of businesses/shops in Dublin closed today. People are avoiding town this week. This has a knock on effect on retailers and services that are open. So you can add at least a few million onto the €30m cost to the taxpayer.

They are also living with their heads beneath an awful lot of sand to believe that in this day and age, there is so much emphasis put on what the Queen does and says. Yes there would be a certain vintage that may make their way over here on the back of the visit, but its laughable to expect it to bring in €50m. Thats the most optomistic figues by the way.

Great to see her wearing green.Sleepy
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:09am
Gilmore gave her a bit of a shoulder there when he moved around to make the introduction.

She had some smile on her when she got off the plane, I'd say Philip must have let one off just before the doors opened. Hope he's in top form for the next few days and comes out with some classics
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:09am
Our local GAA club woke up to this on their walls this morning!Thumbs Down

YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Karnage View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:10am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Gilmore gave her a bit of a shoulder there when he moved around to make the introduction.

She had some smile on her when she got off the plane, I'd say Philip must have let one off just before the doors opened. Hope he's in top form for the next few days and comes out with some classics

i wonder has he called anyone a spud muncher yet! He's a mad fooker!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:12am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Our local GAA club woke up to this on their walls this morning!Thumbs Down

the thicks couldnt even put a space between queen+out
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:13am
Are they showing her car journey to the city centre on RTE? Not showing it on sky news.
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:16am
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

who is wasting our cash?
some people are so thick

The financial experts are only taking into account the cost to the taxpayer. They dont take into account the loss to the economy. There are an awful lot of businesses/shops in Dublin closed today. People are avoiding town this week. This has a knock on effect on retailers and services that are open. So you can add at least a few million onto the €30m cost to the taxpayer.

They are also living with their heads beneath an awful lot of sand to believe that in this day and age, there is so much emphasis put on what the Queen does and says. Yes there would be a certain vintage that may make their way over here on the back of the visit, but its laughable to expect it to bring in €50m. Thats the most optomistic figues by the way.

Great to see her wearing green.Sleepy

Yeah, of course the financial experts forgot to take all of that in to consideration...LOL

That's a genius post that is, made me laugh.

You are doing your best to confirm my belief that anyone against this visit is thick!

Edited by Siralex - 17 May 2011 at 6:17am
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:20am
The menu they just read out for the dinner they are having sounds mingin Dead
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:43am

Yeah, of course the financial experts forgot to take all of that in to consideration...LOL

That's a genius post that is, made me laugh.

You are doing your best to confirm my belief that anyone against this visit is thick!

SleepySleepy

Are you one of the financial experts yourself? An easy response. The €30m is the cost of the visit to the stateEmbarrassed
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:43am

who is wasting our cash?
some people are so thick

Less of the personal abuse, especially on an issue like this
Justice has already point forward a one perfectly valid point, and it certainly aint 'thick'
In fact, Justice has proven himself to be the most intelligent person on this forum so he deserves that bit of respectThumbs Up
She should apologise for the Dublin and Monaghan murders which her monarchy collaborated in, no reason not to. You talk about building bridges, there is one way to start, SORRY

If the 30 million is made back then yes it is worthwile. 

And for those who think the 30 million is solely made up because of Republican threats LOL
The Queen of England demands the highest of security wherever she visits

But as I say, IF Ireland benefits financially that's the main thing. 

Edited by The GerK - 17 May 2011 at 6:46am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 26>
  Share Topic