You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome Queen Lizzie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yapster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

I'm just curious to what you're point of all of this is?? About me not lifting a finger or being afraid to cross the border etc etc??

Go back to your original post...
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:07pm
No
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
yapster View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yapster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

No

suit yourself Big smile
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Emerald Emerald wrote:

Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Yapster things change -

As a republican i was against this visit - but as time went by I started to accept it and now i think it was a great move for everyone especially the country.
It means we have moved on in so many ways. The legacy of the past have been removed which may not seem like much but I really thing this will move us on a country and as people.

American  presidants coming to Ireland is always great for everyone involved especially if they are democratics.

I was against it but agree with what you are saying, well at least until today when a select band of gombeens, the kind who watch sky news and read the IRISH daily Mail decided to come out from the valley of the creeping curtains and show their window licking credentials. Embarrassing behaviour from citizens of a republic.

And of course this wouldn't have happened in Dublin if the security hadn't been as tight there....mmm don't think so. The bitterness on here is unbelievable.

Just to clarify in case you think this is anti-Cork bitterness, I'm from Clonakilty, West Cork.

Edited by Clonbhoy - 20 May 2011 at 8:28pm
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:31pm

Yapster things change -

As a republican i was against this visit - but as time went by I started to accept it and now i think it was a great move for everyone especially the country.
It means we have moved on in so many ways. The legacy of the past have been removed which may not seem like much but I really thing this will move us on a country and as people.

American  presidants coming to Ireland is always great for everyone involved especially if they are democratics.

I was against it but agree with what you are saying, well at least until today when a select band of gombeens, the kind who watch sky news and read the IRISH daily Mail decided to come out from the valley of the creeping curtains and show their window licking credentials. Embarrassing behaviour from citizens of a republic.

And of course this wouldn't have happened in Dublin if the security hadn't been as tight there....mmm don't think so. The bitterness on here is unbelievable.

Just to clarify in case you think this is anti-Cork bitterness, I'm from Clonakilty, West Cork. Isupport Cork City and Celtic, just am embarrassed that it happened here!

No I meant general bitterness. There is nothing for you to be embarrassed about as a Corkman CB. You'd think all those schoolkids were waving UJ flags the way some are going on FFS. It was handled very well by your city. Thumbs Up

yapster View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yapster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:56pm

Yapster things change -

Just to clarify in case you think this is anti-Cork bitterness, I'm from Clonakilty, West Cork. Isupport Cork City and Celtic, just am embarrassed that it happened here!

No I meant general bitterness. There is nothing for you to be embarrassed about as a Corkman CB. You'd think all those schoolkids were waving UJ flags the way some are going on FFS. It was handled very well by your city. Thumbs Up

so sad..
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:33pm

Yapster things change -

Cheers emerald, I just don't think it reflected while on my county or country to fawn over her. I believe the people protesting were you doing the same. We would have shown a lot more 'maturity' as a nation that people keep bellowing on about if we gave her and indeed Obama what they deserve, total apathy.
yapster View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yapster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:42pm
Obama doesn't give one flying f**k about Ireland and this ancestor thing is a joke but if it can somehow help the economy then ok, the fawning to the Queen especially in Cork was pathetic and Obama will get the same treatment no doubt. The US 'sad for me to say" & the UK are war-mongers for profit.
yapster View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yapster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:43pm

Yapster things change -

Cheers emerald, I just don't think it reflected while on my county or country to fawn over her. I believe the people protesting were you doing the same. We would have shown a lot more 'maturity' as a nation that people keep bellowing on about if we gave her and indeed Obama what they deserve, total apathy.

Cool
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:46am
Radio One says Tourism Ireland have already noticed an increase in enquiries from British tourists Shocked
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:28am
In hindsight, I do think it was a positive event for Ireland and will get extra tourists visiting hopefully.

That said I hope shes not planning on returning any time soon and the next time the monarch does come there is a little more consideration given to the public and businessses rather than solely on them.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:57am
dont think we'll see Liz back in her life time, she is 85 after all
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
yapster View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yapster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:39pm
 I bet you corkies will now boast that the Queens from Cork boy..
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:01pm
Sure why didnt they bring her down to queenstown?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
yapster View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yapster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

or Kinsale?
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:03pm
http://youtu.be/Wny_0pi4hR4

St Tom, dis id dedicated to yurself, hope to hear ya singin it in Skopje !
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:26am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Cobh.

The town council voted against it.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:50am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

http://youtu.be/Wny_0pi4hR4

St Tom, dis id dedicated to yurself, hope to hear ya singin it in Skopje !

im sure we can make it happen Thumbs Up
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>
  Share Topic