Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Week 13

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 12:05pm
How do you think rovers will aproch next fridays game, very little in it last time out and we were fortunate to win but I do think we have upped a gear since.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Sponsored Links

The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 12:08pm
Reckon Bradley will be gone by then.. if not this week after ye hockey them
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Reckon Bradley will be gone by then.. if not this week after ye hockey them

Hopefully Bradley remains for the week.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

How do you think rovers will aproch next fridays game, very little in it last time out and we were fortunate to win but I do think we have upped a gear since.
I really think we will set up for damage limitation, i can see us getting badly pumped down there
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

I really think we will set up for damage limitation, i can see us getting badly pumped down there
Doesn't matter how de bowweezz set up. You are sh1t and going down.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah wrote:

Shouldn't be relying on that website if you're doing betting. Disallowed goal generally comes up as a goal first of all on most of those before being cancelled. Hard to believe them until you see them actually put the scorer up.
The ref gave it and then changed his mind. Then a dirty dive for a peno. We was robbed.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 1:32pm

He has settled on a 4411 that has steadied the ship. But if there is a game he tinkers with this will be it.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 1:33pm
Who was your ref up there?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Bent Connolly
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 1:35pm

Ben connolly
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 1:44pm

Ben connolly
are you not on a standing ban whenever you pretend to be Rovers? At least Rocketfingers was funny
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Ben connolly
are you not on a standing ban whenever you pretend to be Rovers? At least Rocketfingers was funny
you should just worry about the voices in your mallet, but to answer your question no i am just not allowed pull you up on every single bullsh*t comment in my beloved rovers thread because a mod deems you to be the village idiot and just loves your comedy value and wants to give you a free run
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 3:08pm

Ben connolly
you should just worry about the voices in your mallet, but to answer your question no i am just not allowed pull you up on every single bullsh*t comment in my beloved rovers thread because a mod deems you to be the village idiot and just loves your comedy value and wants to give you a free run
Bull and you know it. Sham has papped me off here numerous times.

If they let waste like you pretend to be a fan of and have inside info to another club the whole thing collapses. And the fact you were dumb enough to post about the D7 Rape fc for years and hope noone would notice....
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 3:12pm

Ben connolly
Bull and you know it. Sham has papped me off here numerous times.

If they let waste like you pretend to be a fan of and have inside info to another club the whole thing collapses. And the fact you were dumb enough to post about the D7 Rape fc for years and hope noone would notice....
 what a croc, the rabbits are dancing around outside your tinfoil hat now, its all a conspiracy i tell ye LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 5:20pm
You are the one claiming a conspiracy you dimwit
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 12:05pm

And so it came to pass, fookin brutal again and another fckin stupid red card (no complaints btw) the sooner Bradser is gone the better another miserable season on the agenda, Oh and i just have to laugh at the resident thicko trying to make it look like he knows what he is talking about the game and the fckin fruit was not even there, you just can't make this shoite up LOL
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 12:20pm
To be fair Rovers have some very good players, Noel King was at the game so I would think a couple of U 21 call ups on the way. Rovers really came at us and the late challenge on mcnulty was the start of rovers indiscipline on the other side city didnt pick up a single card for a game of that intesity thats good discipline. even when it was 11 v 11 we looked the more likley to score though ye did have a great chance to score about a minute before we went 2 -1up. Great away support from rovers.

Edited by kevincronin2000 - 27 May 2017 at 12:21pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 12:32pm
It looks like it is going to be an absolute stroll for city this season, a very fit tidy unit i must say
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic