You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wayne Rooney is a tramp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 27>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 1:33pm
why do these guys like rooney and co do all these things? cant get my head around it at all
Sponsored Links

PropagandhiŽ View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PropagandhiŽ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

It wasn't actually a copy and paste insult, it was more 'your opinion is baseless and your copy and paste posts weren't that bad now' insult. Maybe it was too intelligent for you to realise that.

Liam Lawrence isn't Irish simply cos he was born in England and Tony Cascarino isn't Irish cos he has no Irish blood in him are two of the latest examples of your genius posts.

Again with the throw your toys out of the pram and insult people too, well done!! ClapClapThumbs%20Up
Maybe calling you a retard was slightly out of hand but what did I say that was factually incorrect?
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 1:35pm
Old arguments lads...........give it a poxy rest and take it somewhere else FFS.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Old arguments lads...........give it a poxy rest and take it somewhere else FFS.

eh, where do you want us to take it dad?!
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 3:33pm
He's nothing but a thug degenerate. He would be in and out of prison if he wasnt playing football.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
reder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Neil Neil wrote:

why do these guys like rooney and co do all these things? cant get my head around it at all

Because they are dumb degenerates with too much spare cash. It tends to happen when people without a brain in their head have loads of money. The England team really has some gathering of utter t**sers at the moment. We all know about the thuggery and other off the field antics of current and past captains. Then you have Cole, Rooney, ..... and Crouch cheating on their misses. Crouch really annoyed me. He seemed like a decent fella.

They really are great role models for up and coming players.

Edited by reder - 05 Sep 2010 at 5:44pm
samscafe View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samscafe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 11:06pm
They shouldn't be getting married at their age.
Certain mods are complete wankstains
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 3:02am

because they can.....
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 5:02am
I dont see why so many people are so concerned- i couldnt care less if rooney sleeps with a different brazzer every night of the week- dont know him or his wife so couldnt give a fook- she cant complain too much anyway- she would still be stacking supermarket shelves and living in a council house if it wasnt for rooney
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 5:05am
lads this was a 1000 quid a night hooker , fai rplay to rooney , he has moved on from the grannies!!
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 7:36am
And now the media have their excuse as to why Rooney played soo badly in the World Cup!!!!!

Really, I don't give a flying fook if an English player has sex with his own sister and really hate the gossip rags. So he has sex with tarts and the like? Its between himself and his missus. Its not like his da is selling drugs to kids. Now thats a scumbag! And, no, I am not a Rooney lover (he wouldn't pay the excessive fee, bastard!) but really what has infedility got to do with anyone else but him and his wife? Wouldn't be surprised though if he stayed in Switzerland......
There are friendlier places to drink.
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 10:05am
it'll be their excuse if they do badly in their game tomorrow. On a side note I think the Swiss Angry will beat England.
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 11:27am
Should not be in the newspapers. Private matter between Rooney and his missus. Nothing to do with us. 
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Should not be in the newspapers. Private matter between Rooney and his missus. Nothing to do with us. 

Try telling that to the Yoboids Jaysus..........and the Brit public lap all that sh*te up anyhow and too many of us Irish also. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Neil View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by reder reder wrote:

Because they are dumb degenerates with too much spare cash. It tends to happen when people without a brain in their head have loads of money. The England team really has some gathering of utter t**sers at the moment. We all know about the thuggery and other off the field antics of current and past captains. Then you have Cole, Rooney, ..... and Crouch cheating on their misses. Crouch really annoyed me. He seemed like a decent fella.

They really are great role models for up and coming players.

too right, they are an disgrace to their profession...........tw*ts
Saint Sylvester View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Sylvester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 5:19pm
If England are ever going to do well, their going to have to castrate all their players once they get to around u17 level, their players are a bit like a horny dog that keeps trying to hump people's legs, or a wild Tom Cat that is brawling and fighting with others because he's got way too much testosterone.

St Sylv would be only too glad to get some of me gardening gear out of the shed, offer me services to the English FA free of charge and help them deball some of the f**kers. It would be a pleasure.Thumbs%20Up
See I don't give a f**k, thats my problem,I see a mudda f**king cop I don't dodge em. NWA
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 5:06am
1200 a night, FFS he could have got a old granny for less down the docks in Liverpool....(sorry that was a few years back).....I see he is taking relationship advice from Terry.....Big%20smile

Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 5:24am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

I dont see why so many people are so concerned- i couldnt care less if rooney sleeps with a different brazzer every night of the week- dont know him or his wife so couldnt give a fook- she cant complain too much anyway- she would still be stacking supermarket shelves and living in a council house if it wasnt for rooney

yeah but what about love and all that kenCry
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 27>
  Share Topic