You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wayne Rooney 3 Match Ban

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walsheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 8:11pm
say he will get it put back to two games on appeal
Going To The Euro's,Poland and Ukraine 2012 HO HO!!!!

twitter.......@walsheman

Sponsored Links

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 8:50pm
Delighted for the greedy fat fooker!

He's so braindead at times. Absolutely stupid sending off and I hope he doesn't get it reduced
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 9:34pm

Deserved, but i'd expect it will be reduced to two games. Wont matter anyway as England dont have a prayer of winning the tournament next summer.

Out of order
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 2:20am
would love to get these fooks in the Euros(if we get there)
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 2:59am

Similar happend to Brady, got sent off v Bulgaria in last qualifier for Euro 88, banned (I think) for 3, got it reduced to 2 but busted his knee a few months before the tournament. Cry

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2022 at 8:39am
Wayne has agreed to become the new D.C. United manager according to Associated Press.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2022 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Wayne has agreed to become the new D.C. United manager according to Associated Press.

Money must be huge.  Strange move.  He could have got a good Championship club easily and he didnt exactly enjoy his time there as a player.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2022 at 11:41am
Considering he was almost Everton manager its a silly move from him
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
BrenC View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrenC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2022 at 12:03pm
Strange move. DC United are terrible right now and little optimism they can turn things around.  The7 nil the other day was a shocking performance. 

Wayne must have enjoyed living in DC a lot more than Colleen.  Hard to see what Wayne can gain from it - go well and he’s still at same good level of respect he is now, go badly and he may have to prove himself all over again. 

Hoping he attracts some better players so I can see better quality football ! 
Team Emmet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic