You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Waterford FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 52>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 9:54pm
So 4-1 win to end this wonderful season 

4th place and in the Europa league next season 

Brillent stuff 

Low point of the season was losing the cup qf too UCD but we thank Cork City for getting us too Europe 
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Brillent stuff 
Low point of the season was losing the cup qf too UCD but we thank Cork City for getting us too Europe 
That hurts my head.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Brillent stuff 
That hurts my head.

Two bad that he doesn’t know how too use the word to properly 
El Puto Amo
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 8:45am
Is it true that the players haven't been paid or was it just rumours?
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
trevwaterford View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trevwaterford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 2:51pm
It was a load of nonsense. Someone started a rumour which spread on social media and managed to convince a load of people to throw their money away on a bet that wasn't going to come off. I'm not a fan of all this gambling in football so don't have any sympathy for them.
Great finish to the season with party atmosphere at RSC. 4th place with European football next year in our first season back in Premier football for 10 years is a good return for the year.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 2:44pm
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 5:22pm
One of Bohs' more underrated player this season. At only 20, there's loads of room for improvement too.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

https://www.waterfordfc.ie/waterford-fc-sign-jj-lunney/

anyone know much about him? 
He’ll be a loss for Bohs, excellent passer & so calm on the ball. Really made us tick. His best football is in front of him
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 8:36pm
more money for him down there?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 9:24pm
As he was on f**k all at bohs I’d say yeah, likely
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 9:02am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

As he was on f**k all at bohs I’d say yeah, likely

I thought ye lads would be able to afford big wages with all the sh*t jerseys ye are selling. LOL

Any other decent players for us to sign from ye? 

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 9:06am
Starting to sound like the new shels... wait till sugar daddy f**ks off.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 9:14am

committed to the foreseeable future with us. spoke about it at length during an interview after the game last Friday night.  with Europa League and possibly Champions League football on the way why would a Chairman leave a profitable and balanced club? We balanced the books this season by selling underage players to clubs across the water, increased gate receipts, merchandise etc. 

just because your best player(s) are signing for us don't be bitter little Billy.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 9:16am

committed to the foreseeable future with us. spoke about it at length during an interview after the game last Friday night.  with Europa League and possibly Champions League football on the way why would a Chairman leave a profitable and balanced club? We balanced the books this season by selling underage players to clubs across the water, increased gate receipts, merchandise etc. 

just because your best player(s) are signing for us don't be bitter little Billy.
Champions league LOLLOL
Is the “best player” the same player you knew nothing about yesterday? LOL
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 9:22am
You balanced the books by forming a new club financed by Daddy. I still have my doubts you’ll be allowed compete in eufa competition,although I hope I’m wrong, football back on the front foot in Waterford is something I’m enjoying seeing it’s a great away day too. Best players? He’s far from that but potentially very good, can’t see him getting in your first11 atm.were used to losing players now too so bitter, no not really, just hate smartarse wind up merchants.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 9:22am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Champions league LOLLOL
Is the “best player” the same player you knew nothing about yesterday? LOL

well from reading many a Bohs forum last night there were comments as such as "are we just going to become a feeder club to bigger clubs to take our best players" LOL
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 9:27am
ahh now enough of your sh*te, my tea breaks over .why don’t you hop in the tractor and head to the pub, watch the eu grants roll in?

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 9:38am

ahh now enough of your sh*te, my tea breaks over .why don’t you hop in the tractor and head to the pub, watch the eu grants roll in?

back to queing at hatch 13 so Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 52>
  Share Topic