You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Waterford FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 52>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 10:48pm
Congrats Deise, on a desperate night for us I'm happy for you long suffering blues fans.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 10:51pm
Cheers CH, it won't be like this every week, so may as well enjoy it. Attendance 2500, literally 10 times more than some of the attendances of 2 years ago. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 11:30pm
Welcome back waaaherford!great away trip,love the place,its been too long!
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 11:08am
Minty, you going to Turners Cross next week?
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Not sure yet HC, will be in Cork next Saturday in advance of the hurling game Sunday though, you about ? 

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 1:28pm
Good win for Waterford last night sets up Fridays clash in turners cross nicely.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Not sure yet HC, will be in Cork next Saturday in advance of the hurling game Sunday though, you about ? 

I'll be around alright, have the weekend booked off. Those 2 scoundrels from my neck of the woods will be around too
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 2:52pm
Guessed that, Scientist might be about as well, sure what could go wrong LOL

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 3:59pm
Enjoy the good times Des really happy for you Thumbs Up
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Guessed that, Scientist might be about as well, sure what could go wrong LOL

A nice, peaceful day for all involved LOL
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 10:09am
Waterford sign two players on loan until end of the season :
Lawrence Vigouroux, keeper on loan from Swindon ( thankfully we won’t be paying his reputed £4,000 a week wages 😀 )
Courtney Duffus , forward from Oldham - Ireland under 21 International.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 10:38am
Gutted I'm on night duty for this has the potential to be a cracker. At least your man up front for the blues will be saved from my abuse tonight. Safe travels to all coming to the cross tonight.
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Gutted I'm on night duty for this has the potential to be a cracker. At least your man up front for the blues will be saved from my abuse tonight. Safe travels to all coming to the cross tonight.

You go to games to abuse the oppositions players Shocked
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

There's a few in the league that get my special attention. Tbf Hoban was well able to take it at the presidents cup game, comes across as a very sound bloke actually.
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 2:55pm

Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

There's a few in the league that get my special attention. Tbf Hoban was well able to take it at the presidents cup game, comes across as a very sound bloke actually.

Ya that was good craic. Hoban seemed like a decent lad. 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 3:44am
Was at the game tonight, there is definitely the makings of a good side there. A bit more ambition going foward (can understand why it wasn't there away to the champions) and they'll do some damage. Aborah and Hery in midfield look very good. City had it handy enough tonight though, they were gifted 2 goals really without having to play well
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 4:31am
What a time for Coutney Duffus to get his first goal! Obviously early days, but great to see the lads make such a good start to the league
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 12:24pm
Watched the game on a stream, we robbed Sligo really. In the first half, we were the marginally better team and probably just about deserved to be in front, but the 2nd half was all Sligo, until they got the equaliser, which seemed to wake us up a bit. It kind of became an end-to-end game for the last 20 minutes, and Sligo had 2 very good chances to put the game to bed before Duffus scored right at the end. Feck it, we'll take it though, good to get an away win so early in the season and should give the players some confidence for more difficult away games to come.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 52>
  Share Topic