Waterford FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 52>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 10:48pm
Congrats Deise, on a desperate night for us I'm happy for you long suffering blues fans.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 10:51pm
Cheers CH, it won't be like this every week, so may as well enjoy it. Attendance 2500, literally 10 times more than some of the attendances of 2 years ago. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 11:30pm
Welcome back waaaherford!great away trip,love the place,its been too long!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 11:08am
Minty, you going to Turners Cross next week?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 12:47pm

Not sure yet HC, will be in Cork next Saturday in advance of the hurling game Sunday though, you about ? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 1:28pm
Good win for Waterford last night sets up Fridays clash in turners cross nicely.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 2:00pm

Not sure yet HC, will be in Cork next Saturday in advance of the hurling game Sunday though, you about ? 

I'll be around alright, have the weekend booked off. Those 2 scoundrels from my neck of the woods will be around too

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 2:52pm
Guessed that, Scientist might be about as well, sure what could go wrong LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 3:59pm
Enjoy the good times Des really happy for you Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 4:23pm

Guessed that, Scientist might be about as well, sure what could go wrong LOL

A nice, peaceful day for all involved LOL
deiseblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 10:09am
Waterford sign two players on loan until end of the season :
Lawrence Vigouroux, keeper on loan from Swindon ( thankfully we won’t be paying his reputed £4,000 a week wages 😀 )
Courtney Duffus , forward from Oldham - Ireland under 21 International.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 10:38am
Gutted I'm on night duty for this has the potential to be a cracker. At least your man up front for the blues will be saved from my abuse tonight. Safe travels to all coming to the cross tonight.
Twoinarow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 1:20pm

Gutted I'm on night duty for this has the potential to be a cracker. At least your man up front for the blues will be saved from my abuse tonight. Safe travels to all coming to the cross tonight.

You go to games to abuse the oppositions players Shocked
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

There's a few in the league that get my special attention. Tbf Hoban was well able to take it at the presidents cup game, comes across as a very sound bloke actually.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 2:55pm

Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

There's a few in the league that get my special attention. Tbf Hoban was well able to take it at the presidents cup game, comes across as a very sound bloke actually.

Ya that was good craic. Hoban seemed like a decent lad. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 3:44am
Was at the game tonight, there is definitely the makings of a good side there. A bit more ambition going foward (can understand why it wasn't there away to the champions) and they'll do some damage. Aborah and Hery in midfield look very good. City had it handy enough tonight though, they were gifted 2 goals really without having to play well

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 4:31am
What a time for Coutney Duffus to get his first goal! Obviously early days, but great to see the lads make such a good start to the league

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 12:24pm
Watched the game on a stream, we robbed Sligo really. In the first half, we were the marginally better team and probably just about deserved to be in front, but the 2nd half was all Sligo, until they got the equaliser, which seemed to wake us up a bit. It kind of became an end-to-end game for the last 20 minutes, and Sligo had 2 very good chances to put the game to bed before Duffus scored right at the end. Feck it, we'll take it though, good to get an away win so early in the season and should give the players some confidence for more difficult away games to come.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 52>