You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Waterford FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 52>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 2:20pm

Akinade and Hery sign for Waterford
El Puto Amo
Sponsored Links

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 2:37pm
Hery is a great player. Ran the game when they played Ramblers in the cup

Edited by ShamtheRam - 17 Nov 2017 at 2:38pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

f**king joke we let him go. Technically the best player I've seen for us in years. Many more following him out the door apparently.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

f**king joke we let him go. Technically the best player I've seen for us in years. Many more following him out the door apparently.

Yeah saw him in Dalymount and in highlights and thought he was excellent. Good signings for Waterford, even if they mightn’t agree...
RKBarmyArmy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKBarmyArmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 3:10pm

Hery is a great player, top signing by Waterford, Limerick in big trouble next year unless McDonald has a few tricks up his sleeve. 

Edited by deise316 - 25 Nov 2017 at 1:37pm
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 9:07pm
Can't understand how clubs sign that fella, hope he dosent ever pop up with pats in the future I'd hope we would have more class than that
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 11:13pm
Staggering the amount of people who know nothing about the case but insist on putting this site in danger by commenting about it on here, it really is unreal. And that's not denying something happened or trying to excuse it. But there is a reason why there's fcuk all online about it bar an archive entry that shouldn't be there and it's nothing to do with the Google right to forget.

Edited by Drumcondra 69er - 17 Nov 2017 at 11:13pm
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 6:32pm
L i couldnt find this either.did find reports of him being racially a bused twice while playin for bray.by cork fans funnily enough.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

L i couldnt find this either.did find reports of him being racially a bused twice while playin for bray.by cork fans funnily enough.

True but different argument though.

I know this stuff was reported at the time but I also know there's a reason why they are no longer online.

I have also heard it's nonsense that Cork shareholders vetoed his signing for them although that's down to them not being in for him far as I'm aware.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 2:00am
Lads I don't want to get the site into trouble here and it's hard to get the argument across without saying something that might. Clubs clearly know something that the average fan moaning that he's a disgrace don't. I'd also like to echo D69's point of all the articles disappearing from the internet. People can't make that happen for no reason.

Edited by deise316 - 25 Nov 2017 at 8:59pm
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Staggering the amount of people who know nothing about the case but insist on putting this site in danger by commenting about it on here, it really is unreal. And that's not denying something happened or trying to excuse it. But there is a reason why there's fcuk all online about it bar an archive entry that shouldn't be there and it's nothing to do with the Google right to forget.

Lads, I have edited & deleted a good few posts relating to one of Waterford's latest signings. I'm led to believe that on another form of social media, allegations concerning this player were posted in public, and are now the subject of possible legal action from the club and/or the player. 

The deletion of posts was to protect this site from similar action. 

If anyone is in any doubt about posting something relating to this player, I would refer you to D69's post above, and hope ye have plenty cash and access to a good legal team. Anyone stupid enough to ignore that warning will be getting banned. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 4:13pm
Dave Webster signs 1 year deal .
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 12:07am
Blues sign UCD keeper Niall Corbet. 

UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Blues sign UCD keeper Niall Corbet. 

Very good, UEFA experience keeper.

New addition to Waterford
https://mobile.twitter.com/rtenews/status/939572182337798144/video/1
www.ucdsupporters.ie
trevwaterford View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trevwaterford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 1:03pm
Waterford signed Gavin Holohan yesterday. Good signing. He got some great goals for Galway last season. We start our premier division fixtures at home to Derry and away to Cork the following week.
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 1:25pm
Blues sign Rory Feely from Pats
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 11:22pm
Beat Cobh 1-0 tonight Feely with the goal.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 10:43pm
Great start anyway, in deplorable conditions with the pitch only passing an inspection at 7.15 and that after the club appealed for volunteers to help get rid of the surface water. We have had some amount of rain here in the past 6 hours. 

The start also featured a minute's silence for Liam Miller, which was a shambles. The PA was still playing Darude's ''sandstorm'', when they eventually turned it off some 30 seconds later, a steward's walkie talkie (it might have been a loudspeaker, it was that loud) crackled to life, with the chap on the other end dispensing advice to the gate staff on what to do with the cash. The ref sensibly blew up the minutes silence at that point. Real greatest league in the world stuff. Before anyone starts getting offended on behalf of Liam Miller, both sets of fans stood for a minutes applause in the 22nd minute. 

Game itself, we were good value for the win, the first half was even enough, with Derry getting a soft goal from an inswinging free kick, which I think went in direct. New keeper Corbet didn't cover himself in glory from my angle of it anyway. Gavin Holahan equalised, going on a short run &  beating 2 or 3 Derry defenders & finished well into the bottom corner. Winner came in the 2nd half from some excelent play from us out on the left wing, the eventual cross in leaving Dean O'Halloran with a tap in. The Gardai in their car parked behind the goal even turned on the blue flashing lights in celebration. 

Hery was the outstanding player on the pitch, even after this one game, he looks a cut above the rest. Early days, but I think we will be a good team when the ground hardens, a lot of decent passes & moves were cut short by the ball stopping dead after coming in contact with surface water, the vision and way they want to play ball seems to be there already. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 52>
  Share Topic