You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Waterford FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 52>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2017 at 5:39pm
Meet the new club same as the old club
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Sponsored Links

pateen View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pateen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by deiseblue deiseblue wrote:

Waterford sign winger Derek Daly from Chesterfield , 2 loanees in from Swindon - both of whom have played for the first team this season.

These lads?

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 1:38pm
Good performance at the 1st home game last night, beating a poor enough Cabinteely 3-0. Attended by a massive (by Waterford standards) 1370, basically a full thousand more than went to most games in the past few years. Team taking a bit of time to gel, some scrappy play at times but also some excellent football in patches, and look to have found a good striker/finisher in Davy McDaid, who took his 2 goals very well & was denied a hat trick by a decent save after an excellent overhead kick. 

Very noticeable that veteran Dave Mulcahy is very much the on-field leader/manager, never stopped talking all night, between telling lads where to position themselves and shouting encouragement at the younger less experienced lads, I think you need one of those fellas in this division, though at this early stage, tis hard to say how many games they can get out of a 39 year old fella. 

UCD also flying by the look of it, we play them away next week, and Athlone going well at this early stage too, think there will be plenty competition there this year, it might not prove to be a Limerick style stroll to promotion a lot of people thought would happen. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 6:08pm
"I believe we’ve broken the transfer record, obviously bringing [Kenny] Browne back from Cork."

Does anyone know does Lee Power mean Waterford broke the league or the FD transfer record?

I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 8:34pm
Neither as far as I know, seems to have meant the Waterford transfer record. Browne had a year left with Cork, presumably they bought that out, what are ya talking there, maybe 30 grand at most ??

I dunno if that is even a first division record, it isn't an LOI record anyway. 

John W View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 4:52pm
What's the story with Rennie and the FAI?
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 10:05pm
Season ticket prices released today- a vary reasonable € 189 if bought before the end of this month, a still reasonable €230 if bought after that date. 

In an excellent anti seat nazi measure, they have decided to charge €300 to those who want a specific seat. I'd love to see that one catching on. 

The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 11:36pm
Akinade signed I hear..
Theres only one sport that matters..
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 11:50pm
Heard the rumour Boy Z, put it in the Bohs thread a few days ago, but not seen it confirmed anywhere yet. 

The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 12:07am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Heard the rumour Boy Z, put it in the Bohs thread a few days ago, but not seen it confirmed anywhere yet. 

Good source telling me it's done. You never know in the LOI though.
Theres only one sport that matters..
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 7:49am
Done deal I believe
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 11:32am

Season ticket prices released today- a vary reasonable € 189 if bought before the end of this month, a still reasonable €230 if bought after that date. 

In an excellent anti seat nazi measure, they have decided to charge €300 to those who want a specific seat. I'd love to see that one catching on. 

That's a fair bit more expensive than Dundalk!

Suppose theres extra games next season

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 1:31pm

€50 to reserve a seat at Cork City, on top of €235 (€215 early bird).
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 4:01pm
Would expect Greg Bolger to be announced soon..
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Just after signing for Rovers
Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by adineen98 adineen98 wrote:

Jaysis thought he'd be a banker for the blaas
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 6:14pm

Originally posted by adineen98 adineen98 wrote:

Jaysis thought he'd be a banker for the blaas

He seemed to be on the verge of signing for them for weeks. The Shamrock Rovers links only came about a day or two before the final. Best of luck to him anyway
Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 2:20pm
Akinade and Bastien Hery to Waterford.. Absolutely sick Hery is gone CryCryCryAngryAngry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 52>
  Share Topic