You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WatchLOI and LOITV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 9:32am
I was worried about the stream quality till I realised it was just that we were sh*t
Sponsored Links

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

No clock or score in the corner of the screen, no replays, nothing at HT, and the sound was a bit grating. it really can't be that hard.

It’s desperate, if you’re a fair weather fan or have a casual interest in the LOI you wouldn’t be running out to pay the €60 in a hurry. 
But the poor numbers signing up will be because the league is sh*te & not the production. 

Will only get worse in the second half of the season with this AI sh*te getting installed 

It should be better, for the presidents Cup game, the quality was much higher from that camera than the one RTÉ had in 
wexfordman1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wexfordman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 7:19pm
Hugh Cahill and Gary Rogers very good together
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 12:20am
Originally posted by wexfordman1 wexfordman1 wrote:

Yeah they were very good together if you wanted a biased commentary of the game! Up the harps
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 9:21am
Originally posted by wexfordman1 wexfordman1 wrote:

Thought was very biased commentary towards dundalk you could tell they were just wishing for and equaliser LOL
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 8:22pm
It's behind Livescore anyway Thumbs Down
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The stream is 45 seconds behind the play, livescore would be getting instantaneous updates from the lads there tracking the play for the betting I'd imagine

Edited by nvidic - 20 Apr 2021 at 8:45pm
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 4:20am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Read somewhere that its slightly behind so that betting companies wont use it for their streams. Fair enough. 
I happened to be on Livescore and it popped up that we scored. It was pretty strange knowing that we had just got a goal even though he ball was with our keeper on the screen. It was like having a crystal ball plus I was watching it my father and daughter who obviously hadn't a clue what was about to happen. 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 7:21pm
Streaming is always behind, if you have a sky subscription look at the time lag between the sky Go app and your sky box. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 11:18am

LOITV SET TO RETURN IN 2022

LOITV.ie - your home for League of Ireland streaming - is set to return for the 2022 League of Ireland season.

Every SSE Airtricity Premier Division*, First Division and Women's National League fixture is set to be live on LOITV.ie with Premier Division fixtures to receive coverage via an enhanced two-camera set-up.

Each Premier Division fixture will be available to watch for €7, First Division fixtures available for €5 and Women's National League matches FREE with upon registration.

With supporters set to return to full capacity League of Ireland stadiums in 2022 following the easing of COVID-19 restrictions, matches will only be available to view with a match pass, with no season pass option available this season.

To celebrate the start of the 2022 League of Ireland season coverage, the 2022 President's Cup Final on Friday, February 11 between Shamrock Rovers and St. Patrick's Athletic will be FREE to view, with registration.

"We're delighted to announce the return of LOITV for the 2022 League of Ireland season," said League of Ireland Director Mark Scanlon.

"LOITV has been an incredible resource for supporters to follow their clubs, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, and it is obvious LOITV has been a huge benefit to the League of Ireland across the Premier & First Division and Women's National League.

"With the announcement of the ending of restrictions in Ireland, we're now looking forward to seeing full League of Ireland stadiums and supporters to return to watching live football. As a result, matches will only be available through a single match pass in order to facilitate fans who cannot attend any matches as well as fans living overseas.

"We're also delighted to be able to continue to offer live coverage of the Women's National League for free. It has been fantastic in our promotion of the domestic game and we're looking forward to even more supporters watching in 2022."

Match passes are now on sale from www.loitv.ie

*Excluding live TV matches

I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 11:21am
€7 per game and no season pass! FFS 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 11:50am
Nothing surprises me with the clowns in charge. Stupid decision.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 11:51am
So even if you're living abroad, you can still only buy a single match pass. What a typically stupid idea LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 12:07pm
Some games have popped up on IPTV before so fingers crossed they will again
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 12:21pm
Should've kept it for abroad but agree with scrapping it for home. People more likely to go to games now, easy to decide not to go when you can  pop online and not have to stump up any more cash for it. 

Edited by nvidic - 26 Jan 2022 at 12:32pm
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 12:28pm
I feel this is kinda missing the point now.

People liked to pay per game and stream these as an alternative when you couldn't go to games. €7 per game made sense then.

Now that people can go to the games, you're competing with sports operators. So it's essentially Pay-Per-View football at €7 per game. €28 per month to get your teams games. You'd get Sky Sports for not much more than that.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I feel this is kinda missing the point now.

People liked to pay per game and stream these as an alternative when you couldn't go to games. €7 per game made sense then.

Now that people can go to the games, you're competing with sports operators. So it's essentially Pay-Per-View football at €7 per game. €28 per month to get your teams games. You'd get Sky Sports for not much more than that.

I can't imagine there's many people who follow a team but go to none of their games, be very few paying €28 a month, at least in Ireland. 

Would have thought it was more away fans choosing between going to the away, or paying the €7
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 2:03pm
alternatively, you have a few hundred bohs fans who can’t get in this season, myself included, who can now see our games for 7€.
I’ll be travelling to all or most of the aways so I’m happy enough.
No Pasaran!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic