You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wales - Nations League - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 52>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsYourUncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 5:20pm
Probably a stupid question but how exactly does it work with the multiple applications on one account? If I were to apply for the Denmark away with somebody different as the 2nd supporter, will the credits count together or are they split between the two supporter profiles?
Sponsored Links

Irish_Andy View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 6:16pm
First away match lads, where do we all meet up before we head to the match ? When do you start looking for hotels and flights for the away Denmark game then ? any advice on anything listed above is hugely appericated. 
brendy_éire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendy_éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 7:55pm
Anyone not receive an email or invoice?
One of our group has. I'd be amazed if we have sold out our allocation.

Might get him to ring in the morning.

Edited by brendy_éire - 08 Aug 2018 at 7:55pm
City Till I Die
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by brendy_éire brendy_éire wrote:

panic
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by brendy_éire brendy_éire wrote:

As everyone else has said no way will this be sold out 
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 8:54pm
Any idea when the invoice for Poland tickets will come? Thought it would've been at same time as Wales.
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Any idea when the invoice for Poland tickets will come? Thought it would've been at same time as Wales.

Would have thought that too. Would guess and say Friday or Monday. 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 9:16pm
Invoice for Wales came and just checked it there. Says the tickets are €40 higher value ones. Anyone know if this is still the away end because I definetly didn't apply for higher value tickets.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Invoice for Wales came and just checked it there. Says the tickets are €40 higher value ones. Anyone know if this is still the away end because I definetly didn't apply for higher value tickets.

I don’t know for sure but I’ve a feeling higher value are the seats that are normally based behind the dugouts. Always seems to be a wee pocket of Ireland fans who sit there. I sat behind the dugout in Copenhagen last year but I didn’t pay higher value. It happened to be in with players families!  

Although Wanderer, I could be completely wrong LOL
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

I don’t know for sure but I’ve a feeling higher value are the seats that are normally based behind the dugouts. Always seems to be a wee pocket of Ireland fans who sit there. I sat behind the dugout in Copenhagen last year but I didn’t pay higher value. It happened to be in with players families!  

No worries thanks. That's what I was thinking myself. Might ring them up and see if I can change.
Ciaranc1991 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciaranc1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 9:47pm
Take it we'll still be in the same corner of the ground as last year?
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 10:58pm

Was sat in the same area in Parken last year, full of sh*t heads (present company excludedSmile)
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Was sat in the same area in Parken last year, full of sh*t heads (present company excludedSmile)

I'll check with the ticket office. But lads on the Welsh forum are saying that the €6 difference wouldn't tally with the price of the cat A seats but would tally with cat b which some parts of the away end might be. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Irish_Andy Irish_Andy wrote:

First away match lads, where do we all meet up before we head to the match ? When do you start looking for hotels and flights for the away Denmark game then ? any advice on anything listed above is hugely appericated. 

For Wales it's been O'Neills pub the last two times we were there.

For Denmark, most would have booked travel and accom months ago, that's not to say there's not still good deals, best to look through that thread
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 1:56pm
Looking forwards to this now. Seemed like an age away after Paris. Surprised there isn’t a bit more demand for this tho. How many travelled to Paris? Might only be 1500 in Cardiff by the sounds of it.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Looking forwards to this now. Seemed like an age away after Paris. Surprised there isn’t a bit more demand for this tho. How many travelled to Paris? Might only be 1500 in Cardiff by the sounds of it.
Contacted the ticket office there to get 2 more for friends and they said it would be no problem as it wasn't over subscribed, no mention of what the allocation is but personally I would think maybe 1000 at it. 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 12:08pm
anyone having problems paying for the ticket? Me and my mate both can’t but it. Trying to ring the ticket office but number online won’t work anyone have a number? 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 12:48pm

anyone having problems paying for the ticket? Me and my mate both can’t but it. Trying to ring the ticket office but number online won’t work anyone have a number? 
Ring the FAI switch 01 899 9500 press 0 then ask for ticket office 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 52>
  Share Topic