You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wales Away, Oct 9th 2017 - Ticket Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 87>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 1:24pm
I got offered a seat on a bus to Cardiff for the game with a guaranteed match ticket.......the crew are well in with yer man. A dilemma I must admit. No names.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

I got offered a seat on a bus to Cardiff for the game with a guaranteed match ticket.......the crew are well in with yer man. A dilemma I must admit. No names.

what about an anagram ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 10:22pm
When can we apply for tickets does anyone know ?
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

High Flying Birds ??

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 8:14am
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 9:11am
And so the fun begins.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 9:58am
Home end it is worst case viagogo
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 10:01am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 10:12am
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 10:19am
Couldn't give a sh*t at this stage
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 10:21am
Hopefully wales are out of it by then and tickets in the home end are widely available.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 10:23am
Nothing really new then so think majority of us expected it to be played in Cardiff city stadium since Wales will most likely have something to play for in the game (potential winner takes all game)

Yes our allocation of tickets is small but still more than enough to cover those who will have been to the previous 4 aways, 3 aways etc (but think we all doubt it be done like this)
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 10:28am
A pointless story, filled a few inches between the ads in the Independent I suppose. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 10:29am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

And so the fun begins.

And only 3 months to go

To those who hope Wales will be out of it I get the impression they would take great delight in deny us qualification/a play off spot

Edited by Newryrep - 04 Jul 2017 at 3:26pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 10:42am
Prob not deserving of a ticket but not worried about getting one . I'll be in Cardiff to soak up the occasion wether it be inside the CCFC stadium or the pub . Plenty
Will be disappointed
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 11:07am
It's highly unlikely that Wales will still be in contention come October. There'll be plenty of tickets to go round.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

To those who hope Wales will be out of it I get the impression they would take great delight in deny us qualification/a play off spot

They would but that doesn't mean their fans will show up. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by irish_goat irish_goat wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

They would but that doesn't mean their fans will show up. 

Exactly. Although I predict the table going into the final fixture will be

Ireland 19
Wales 17
Serbia 17

Us needing only a draw to win the group but the risk that losing to Wales and missing out altogether as Serbia are home to Georgia!
Hopefully we can turn the predicted draw at home to Serbia into 3 points and be out of touch.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 87>
  Share Topic