You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Useful/Useless pieces of information.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 3:07pm
-Bran flakes are tasty....tasty.....very very tasty.....they're very tasty!

-Charlie Chaplin once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike competition.

-Thomas Niedermayer was a german industrialist and managing Director of Grundig in Belfast. In 1973 he was kidnapped and killed by the IRA. 10 years after his funeral, his wife travelled from Germany to Ireland, checked into a hotel in Bray and then committed suicide by walking into the sea.

-Women are scientifically proven to have inferior spacial awareness than men, hence the entertainment value garnered from watching them try to park. (Not all women of course)

-Boys physically require more sleep than girls, hence the perception that boys are lazy and won't get up for school, while girls are good at getting up for school etc.
If you have 200 million priests, and 5% of them are paedophiles, that's still only 10 million paedophiles!
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 3:09pm
Given the area which he give up and what the average man would have looked like back in his day Jesus would have looked like a tanned Danny De Vito.

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 3:09pm
Red head=good in bed. Very passionate lovers us lot.
Chips don't bounce
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 3:11pm
I'd agree with that...........then I started loosing the hairCry
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 3:14pm
Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than for the US Treasury.

Amount American Airlines saved in '87 by taking out 1 olive from each salad served in first class: $40,000

Barbie's measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33

Edited by sham157 - 08 Jan 2013 at 3:14pm
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 3:18pm
A watched kettle doe's boil.......
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Johnner View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 3:23pm
John Travolta turned down the role of Forrest in Forrest Gump and Dave Chappelle turned down the role of his best friend Bubba LOL
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 3:30pm
Nicholas Cage was offered the role of Aragon in Lord of the Rings but turned it down. Would of ruined the sage.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Shebber Shebber wrote:

-Thomas Niedermayer was a german industrialist and managing Director of Grundig in Belfast. In 1973 he was kidnapped and killed by the IRA. 10 years after his funeral, his wife travelled from Germany to Ireland, checked into a hotel in Bray and then committed suicide by walking into the sea.

Not only that, but the two daughters they had both then committed suicide within ten years of the mother! Terrible story really.
Johnner View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 3:35pm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Nicholas Cage was offered the role of Aragon in Lord of the Rings but turned it down. Would of ruined the sage.

stuart townsend actually took the role and walked off the set, massive mistake for his career
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 3:40pm

Charlie chaplins grandaughter Oona chaplin is in game of thrones Heart 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 3:49pm
The torpedo, monorail and syringe were all inventions of Mayo man Louis Brennan (I think)

Zombies can't run

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 4:50pm
A slug has 5 noses. Polar Bears are the only known animal to actively hunt humans.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

The torpedo, monorail and syringe were all inventions of Mayo man Louis Brennan (I think)

Zombies can't run

"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Charlie chaplins grandaughter Oona chaplin is in game of thrones Heart 

Never knew that. She is beautiful.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Zombies can't run

You've obviously never seen the walking dead
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 4:56pm
Art Garfunkel was in Dublin doing a gig years ago and the late Liam Clancy told him to come up to The Embankment later that night for a late beer and a song or two.  It was a snowy, icy night, Garfunkel got a Jo Maxi up to the Embankment and knocked on the door.  The legendary Mick McCarthy was behind the door and didn't believe it was Garfunkel and told him to p*ss off.  Art didn't get in, his taxi was gone and he started walking towards town till a Patrol Car rescued him.  Clancy was fookin raging with McCarthy obviously. LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
  Share Topic