Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Underage squads: Best Prospects

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 329>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by skylarking skylarking wrote:

Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

15 year old Sinclair Armstrong made his senior debut for Shamrock Rovers last night, a fine young player with a name to match .

Fair play to him!!!! He looks like a massive 15 year old on the SRFC site - anyone got an idea how tall he is? 
Hes more blocky then tall but he’s a big unit. I know the family. He was more an athlete than a footballer when he was younger but has obviously improved! Has a brother in the u9s who is a powerful little unit as well!
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

Fozzy B View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozzy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 4:22pm
Ronan Curtis has scored 2 for Portsmouth today so far. Seems to have settled in really well there.
Out the road View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Out the road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 7:38pm
First time poster, great forum, I think the FAI are finally on the right track with the LOI developmental leagues and the development centers but it will take five years to see  real results were groups of players are coming through and making an impact. France, Germany, Spain and England have been reaping the benefits recently as well as other smaller nations like Iceland. Otherwise you are just hoping for talent to emerge and find its way through, which is an outdated system. 

Edited by Out the road - 11 Aug 2018 at 7:40pm
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2018 at 2:18pm
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Out the road Out the road wrote:

First time poster, great forum, I think the FAI are finally on the right track with the LOI developmental leagues and the development centers but it will take five years to see  real results were groups of players are coming through and making an impact. France, Germany, Spain and England have been reaping the benefits recently as well as other smaller nations like Iceland. Otherwise you are just hoping for talent to emerge and find its way through, which is an outdated system. 

Development centres? They've been talking about building Glanmire for how long and f**k all has happened and since the talks for that started the University of Limerick have went and built four more artificial soccer pitches along with redeveloping their grass pitches to go with the two artificial pitches they already have.

Edited by J89 - 13 Aug 2018 at 6:07pm
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 6:56am
Jack getting his place for SAFC U23s this season.
Clap
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 8:08pm
Under 21 defender Connor O Grady on bench for Sheff Wed tonight 

Edited by 10 Box - 16 Aug 2018 at 8:09pm
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 1:21am
U16 defender Anselmo Garcia MacNulty scored a gem for Real Betis at the JuJu tournament in Korea:

You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

U16 defender Anselmo Garcia MacNulty scored a gem for Real Betis at the JuJu tournament in Korea:

What's his connection?
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

What's his connection?

His mother is Irish
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 1:02pm
There’s a good pic of him holding a Tricolor with “Betis Belfast Brigade” written on it at the Paddy O’Connell mural in Belfast
El Puto Amo
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Man City are supposed to have bid 350k for the young Shamrock Rovers keeper that Spurs bid 200k for

Negotiations have concluded, he'll move to City next summer for 400,000 euros. Fee will rise if he makes the first team or gets an Ireland cap. 4 year deal
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 12:41pm
Lets hope he bucks the trend and it works out.
We're decent enough..
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 12:44pm

Man City are supposed to have bid 350k for the young Shamrock Rovers keeper that Spurs bid 200k for

Negotiations have concluded, he'll move to City next summer for 400,000 euros. Fee will rise if he makes the first team or gets an Ireland cap. 4 year deal

Good move for Bazunu, while his chances of making the senior team are slim to none the City academy is probably up there as one of the best in the world now and the chances of working with Pep are hard to turn down (I assume he plays a role in the running of thd academy).

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 1:33pm
400 grand is decent enough, nice bit of cash for shams.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Good move for Bazunu, while his chances of making the senior team are slim to none the City academy is probably up there as one of the best in the world now and the chances of working with Pep are hard to turn down (I assume he plays a role in the running of thd academy).

That's it. Hopefully he gets a good footballing education and is loaned out for regular starts st first team level sooner rather than later. 
El Puto Amo
engpad View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote engpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 5:27pm
Jimmy Dunne signed a new deal with Burnley and joined Hearts on loan for 6 months. Good move IMO. Hope it works out well for him. 

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 5:31pm
That's a great move. Berra is out long-term I believe so he should get game time.
We're decent enough..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 329>
  Share Topic