You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Under-21 Euro 2023 Qualifying

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBigFella32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2022 at 6:23pm
Season ticket holders had a window to claim free tickets for the 21s home games. I did this myself, went to both games in June was a simple enough process but maybe too simple, probably a good few also redeemed the tickets and never went.
Sponsored Links

Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 9:06pm
Israel under 19s doing well in the Euros.

I wonder will any of those lads be bumped up for the games against us?
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Israel under 19s doing well in the Euros.

I wonder will any of those lads be bumped up for the games against us?
I reckon if anything they’re more likely to call on a few lads with senior caps. Could make a big difference having a few players with senior experience.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 9:41pm
Yes, beat France this evening and through to the final. Obviously a very decent side at that age group and you'd imagine a few will be bumped up by the autumn. Just our luck really as I don't think many of those players will have contributed to Israel making the Under 21 playoffs.

Not ideal but at least most of our lads are a bit older and more experienced at the Under 21 age group.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109
  Share Topic