You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ukraine Away 14 June 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 505152
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2022 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by ThrowInDelap ThrowInDelap wrote:

First away in a few years for various reasons. 
One of the best imo, close crowd, good fun down the Main Street. 
Brought a flare in and let it off before kick off. 34yo asthmatic ,  I think they’re brilliant , but see both sides of the arguement. Thumbs up from me. 

Glad to see you made the trip as I heard you went AWOL in the airport before your flight to Poland LOL
👀
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

ThrowInDelap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThrowInDelap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2022 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by DublinScouse1916 DublinScouse1916 wrote:

Brought a flare in and let it off before kick off. 34yo asthmatic ,  I think they’re brilliant , but see both sides of the arguement. Thumbs up from me. 

34 is a bit old to be doing that sort of carry on

Carry on is a bit unreasonable. Like I said , I understand the negatives , but just don’t think they outweigh the positives . 
If time's a drug, then Big Ben is a huge needle injecting it into the sky.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThrowInDelap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2022 at 4:22pm

Originally posted by DublinScouse1916 DublinScouse1916 wrote:

34 is a bit old to be doing that sort of carry on

Carry on is a bit unreasonable. Like I said , I understand the negatives , but just don’t think they outweigh the positives . 

Like anything in life, if you’re a dope you’re a dope. Doesn’t matter what the internet thinks. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThrowInDelap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2022 at 4:23pm

Glad to see you made the trip as I heard you went AWOL in the airport before your flight to Poland LOL

I believe the term was “extended nap” 
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2022 at 4:28pm

I believe the term was “extended nap” 

LOLLOLLOL
SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 7:24pm
T

Edited by SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN - 27 Jun 2022 at 7:25pm
SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

we’ve managed up till now without flares or firebombs and their illegal in most countries and setting off flares is a criminal offence. 

I think this should discourage most people from bringing them to games home and away .

Ahh ffs we aren’t allowed to bring firebombs to a match ? This is political correctness gone mad 

What harm is there me standing with a glass milk bottle full of petrol and a lit rag ? 

This place is Maud Flanders’s central

the irony of this, I checked other forums to make sure it was the same lad whos always crying about fans at home games and it was yourself 😂 You sound like a miserable auld bolux 😂
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN wrote:

we’ve managed up till now without flares or firebombs and their illegal in most countries and setting off flares is a criminal offence. 

I think this should discourage most people from bringing them to games home and away .

Ahh ffs we aren’t allowed to bring firebombs to a match ? This is political correctness gone mad 

What harm is there me standing with a glass milk bottle full of petrol and a lit rag ? 

the irony of this, I checked other forums to make sure it was the same lad whos always crying about fans at home games and it was yourself 😂 You sound like a miserable auld bolux 😂

Eh ? you replying to me or gufc ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 8:37pm
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

LOL
LOLLOL
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 1:31am

Originally posted by SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN wrote:

Eh ? you replying to me or gufc ?

Could it be both of you ShockedLOL
It would damage this forums' reputation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 505152
  Share Topic