You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 392393394395396 532>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL
What if she had a Samurai sword hidden up her hole for sexual stimulation? 
ah cum on now
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 9:30pm
Police were called at the flat where that t**ser Boris Johnson lives,

Sounds like he can't 'handle' the red wine.

Wink

Edited by Double Maxim - 21 Jun 2019 at 10:17pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 9:50pm
I just battered someone on the way to the shop. I wasn't taking any chances, they might have had an Uzi.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 9:51pm

I just battered someone on the way to the shop. I wasn't taking any chances, they might have had an Uzi.
LOLLOLLOL
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 9:56pm

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 1:23am
Worth a read this, PM has referenced his (justified) dislike of the British class system before in this thread, and even though I was aware of the public school/exclusive colleges networks in the UK, I had no idea it was quite as incestuous as Simon Kuper demonstrates here; 

The lads no more really believe in Brexit than they believe in the tooth fairy, it's merely a vehicle to propel them to what they see as their personal destinies as masters of the universe, though decades of being indulged because of their backgrounds and speaking near enough constant, uncorrected bullsh*t means that they see Westminster & various UK government addresses as the entirety of that same universe. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 1:36am

LOL

The worst thing is, he's actually come out and played the she might of been armed card LOL

HughJarse must be his solicitor, I'm no solicitor myself but if the police decide to do something (They've confirmed they're reviewing footage for Common Assault) I don't think they'll take much of that excuse LOL

Edited by coyne - 22 Jun 2019 at 1:39am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 8:08am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Worth a read this, PM has referenced his (justified) dislike of the British class system before in this thread, and even though I was aware of the public school/exclusive colleges networks in the UK, I had no idea it was quite as incestuous as Simon Kuper demonstrates here; 

The lads no more really believe in Brexit than they believe in the tooth fairy, it's merely a vehicle to propel them to what they see as their personal destinies as masters of the universe, though decades of being indulged because of their backgrounds and speaking near enough constant, uncorrected bullsh*t means that they see Westminster & various UK government addresses as the entirety of that same universe. 

I can’t read the article without paying for it, it is worth noting that Kuper’s own career was boosted by going to Oxford though. As excellent as ‘Football Against the Enemy’ was and is, I am not sure a publisher would even looked at such a book from a young man fresh out of any other university, bar Cambridge.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 2:23pm
Why is Boris Johnson so popular with the Tories? I know what response you're gonna give PM 

Outside looking in, he's a buffon and showed that when he was home secretary. And if he was Prime Minister would make a bigger f**king mess of things, as hard as that is now. 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 2:37pm
I’m absolutely no fan of the man, but he has done very, very well here. Keeping a low profile during the party election has allowed him avoid getting entangled amongst the other candidates, and potentially putting his foot in it, which he is very prone to doing.

I’m also convinced that the buffoonery, which I think is a legitimate facet of Trump’s personality, is more of an act with Johnson. He stayed out of the 2016 race for strategic reasons, and now will enter 10 Downing Street with the benefit of three years of hindsight of the Brexit process. This won’t make it any straightforward, but some of the landmines will be more visible. I also suspect Johnson will have a strategy, with a view to courting the electorate.

Johnson was also quite popular as Mayor of London, and I suspect some just haven’t seen the veneer wear off.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Why is Boris Johnson so popular with the Tories? I know what response you're gonna give PM 

Outside looking in, he's a buffon and showed that when he was home secretary. And if he was Prime Minister would make a bigger f**king mess of things, as hard as that is now. 

He’s a key member of the anti-EU ERG which has around 50mp’s. Then you have the Brexiteers within the Tory Party hence why he wanted rid of the other Brexiteer candidates first. On top of that you have voters who are doing it for unification sake rather than policy.

Right place right time. Stay away from the media as much as possible to deflect the previous incidents away, Hunt’s record when he was in charge of the NHS will come and that’s probably when he’ll start appearing again 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

I’m absolutely no fan of the man, but he has done very, very well here. Keeping a low profile during the party election has allowed him avoid getting entangled amongst the other candidates, and potentially putting his foot in it, which he is very prone to doing.

I’m also convinced that the buffoonery, which I think is a legitimate facet of Trump’s personality, is more of an act with Johnson. He stayed out of the 2016 race for strategic reasons, and now will enter 10 Downing Street with the benefit of three years of hindsight of the Brexit process. This won’t make it any straightforward, but some of the landmines will be more visible. I also suspect Johnson will have a strategy, with a view to courting the electorate.

Johnson was also quite popular as Mayor of London, and I suspect some just haven’t seen the veneer wear off.
Racism and wife-beating does strike a chord with potential Tory voters alright.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 5:11pm
Boris and his supporters are being pulled up by all the media over his assertions on his comments on wto and gatt on Saturday hustings .
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 7:38pm
Poor Boris getting followed everywhere he goes because of his refusal to answer anything LOL

Stay indoors lad, download Fortnite or something, just try not to beat the wife up when he dies ingame.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 12:52pm
Boris' interview with Sky, a disaster in the making LOL

"Do you know what the Living Wage is?" "It's £10 an hour" "No Boris it's £8.21 an hour"
"You called gay people as Tank top bum boys, women with Burkas 'smiles with watermelons' 'bank robbers' and 'faces like letterboxes' care to explain those comments?"

And my favourite one - 
"Macron has said there will be no more renegotiation, Merkel has also said, Varadkar has mentioned the backstop must remain and you responded by calling the French a bunch of turds" LOL 
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 12:56pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Boris' interview with Sky, a disaster in the making LOL

"Do you know what the Living Wage is?" "It's £10 an hour" "No Boris it's £8.21 an hour"
"You called gay people as Tank top bum boys, women with Burkas 'smiles with watermelons' 'bank robbers' and 'faces like letterboxes' care to explain those comments?"

And my favourite one - 
"Macron has said there will be no more renegotiation, Merkel has also said, Varadkar has mentioned the backstop must remain and you responded by calling the French a bunch of turds" LOL 
Why doesn’t Murdoch like him? I thought he would be all over the ****! Admittedly I try and avoid all existence of the station.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 6:33pm
The Brexiteers have been losing their sh*t since the appointment of Von der Leyen as commission president last night. 

The ultimate federalist in Europe taking on the big job just as the UK departs... This quote attributed to her from a few years back is really poking the bear LOL

"Integration of the Eurozone into a Single European State is the most exciting geopolitical project of the early 21st century. The most fundamental reason it will happen is that it is such a great idea in itself." 

Edited by colemanY2K - 03 Jul 2019 at 6:34pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 392393394395396 532>
  Share Topic