You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UFC - thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 185>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I've never watched a full UFC fight in my life. Think its a horrible and boring sport.
I know a lot of it is put on to sell fights and publicise himself, and he's done a brilliant job at that, but i've always found McGregor an obnoxious c**t.
I always remember what a friend said to me about him shortly after he became popular - if he was English he would be absolutely detested

Big ufc fan and have been since early noughties.Great to see an Irish fighter in it...especially in the early days but McGregor has turned into such a uber coont I can't wait to see him beaten.I met him a couple of times before he was famous....came across as an alright fella....but it it seems the knack wasn't far from the surface and so it has panned out.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 4:31pm
Woodley is such a bitch calling out mcgregor to fight him at 170. It would be like mcgregor calling out the flyweight champ at the time mighty mouse when he was the featherweight champ. Why doesn't woodley lose all his muscle, basically become a marathon runner for the months, and fight him at 155. Because he knows mcgregor would smoke him at his weight class. Same way woodley smoked mcgregor at 170. I'd have more respect for him if he fought 2 weight classes up and took on somebody at light heavyweight. Rather then try and get an opponent who has already moved up 1 weight class to move up another.

Dana white will never allow it and rightfully so. Mcgregor couldn't even make the 170 limit when he faught diaz hitting 168 twice. He has no business fighting a top welterweight yet alone potentially the greatest welterweight of all time. At least gsp who could arguably be a better welterweight is willing to cut to 155 to fight mcgregor and remember he has fight was f**king middleweight and he was much bigger then woodley for it. 

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 5:01pm
Ey fanboy.

It was McGregor who claimed he could be 170 champion LOL Then Diaz smacked him back to reality, if Diaz did that to him imagine what Woodley would do.

The whole drama with McGregor starting on Woodley because he likes to do Vlogs was more cringy than this week's PPV. Then Woodley decides to make a vlog about it, some man LOL

Edited by coyne - 23 Sep 2018 at 5:04pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 12:05am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Ey fanboy.

It was McGregor who claimed he could be 170 champion LOL Then Diaz smacked him back to reality, if Diaz did that to him imagine what Woodley would do.

The whole drama with McGregor starting on Woodley because he likes to do Vlogs was more cringy than this week's PPV. Then Woodley decides to make a vlog about it, some man LOL

Fanboy? What are you 12 years old? 

Diaz smacked a featherweight around who was training to fight at 155 and then jump to 170 last minute. Means f**k all when in reality mcgregor beat diaz when he trained properly for 170 which in no way suits him. He's also said he'll take all the belts. Do you believe him. Only a right idiot would take everything he says as gospel.

Again woodley needs to grow a set of balls and do what mcgregor did. Stop fighting in the lowest weight he can and move up like mcgregor. 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 1:11am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Ey fanboy.

Diaz smacked a featherweight around who was training to fight at 155 and then jump to 170 last minute. Means f**k all when in reality mcgregor beat diaz when he trained properly for 170 which in no way suits him. 

McGregor trains at 170 before he starts cutting weight so it couldn't be anymore perfectly suited. Diaz took the fight on 10 days notice so guess who was badly disadvantaged? Granted the fact Diaz trains alot in his spare time, McGregor spent a full camp at 170 and gassed out. He even gassed at 155 so the extra weight is not an excuse either!

It appears we have some forum mods who have the brain age, and probably IQ of about 12 also, I mean like only a 12 year old would find changing the thread title to that 'funny'

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 4:41am

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Ey fanboy.

Diaz smacked a featherweight around who was training to fight at 155 and then jump to 170 last minute. Means f**k all when in reality mcgregor beat diaz when he trained properly for 170 which in no way suits him. 

McGregor trains at 170 before he starts cutting weight so it couldn't be anymore perfectly suited. Diaz took the fight on 10 days notice so guess who was badly disadvantaged? Granted the fact Diaz trains alot in his spare time, McGregor spent a full camp at 170 and gassed out. He even gassed at 155 so the extra weight is not an excuse either!

It appears we have some forum mods who have the brain age, and probably IQ of about 12 also, I mean like only a 12 year old would find changing the thread title to that 'funny'

Oh my god you f**king eejit. Have you ever trained before in your life? If a fighter trains for 145 or 155 he's cardio is going to give in far far easier. Mcgregor clearly didn't gas nowhere near as fast at 170 the second time otherwise it would have ended the same way. Mcgregor is too small to ever have a big gas tank at 170. Yeah he walks around not too far off it but diaz walks around heavier and is extremely fit all year round due to the triathlons he trains for. 

Woodley walks around over 200 pounds. Are you seriously trying to say that's anywhere near a fair fight. Get f**king real will ye. And mcgregor gassed at 155? He fought once in the ufc at 155 and didn't show any signs of gassing over the 2 rounds. If you mean the may weather fight it's 12 rounds. If he was fighting mma he would have gassed as the fight is shorter. And besides the fitness is completely different between boxing and mma. 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 8:59am
The fanboys been rattled everyone LOL
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 12:58pm

The fanboys been rattled everyone LOL

Good one. 12 year old is right. Grow up you man child. 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 5:35pm
Been told to grow up by the fanboy whos gotten rattled over his idol like a 1D fan.

New lows LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 6:01pm
Coyne why cant you debate the points he made or ignore them instead of resorting to petty little name calling? Someone mentioned to you before (I think it was to you, apologies if I’m mistaken) that you cant handle people retorting your opinion and react badly. You started this nonsense with you initial fanboy comment. Now I dont give a toss about UFC and know little to nothing about it, but you are coming across as incredibly childish in the last few posts. If what eire is posting is indeed nonsense as you seem to think, well youre actually doing a good job of making what he says legitimate.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 6:30pm
Name calling?

Think you’ll find he was the first to do that. Like a 1D fan would.
So do one ta Thumbs Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 6:31pm

Name calling?

Think you’ll find he was the first to do that. Like a 1D fan would.
So do one ta Thumbs Up
Tell you what Coyner, you do one for a while, when you come back, maybe you can behave like a grown up.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 8:10pm
LOLsham 1 coyneboy 0
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 8:11pm
UFC fans conforming to type...
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 8:12pm
I can see Coyner lacing up his Hitec's and trekking from Sunderland to the Port Tunnel where it'll all kick off.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I can see Coyner lacing up his Hitec's and trekking from Sunderland to the Port Tunnel where it'll all kick off.

and stopping at every pub on the way for a pint
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

And the library for support LOL
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Of course!

There are threesomes to be had.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 185>
  Share Topic