You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UFC - thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 185>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

I genuinely sympathise with people who’s luck had genuinely run out akin to Dan Akryod in Brewsters millions but the issue is rife with people who have made seriously bad choices.

Twas Trading Places with Eddie Murphy and of course Jamie Lee getting her baps out Clap

Gene Wilder was in Brewsters Millions.

f**k sake
It was Richard Pryor

Pryor and Candy
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

I genuinely sympathise with people who’s luck had genuinely run out akin to Dan Akryod in Brewsters millions but the issue is rife with people who have made seriously bad choices.

Twas Trading Places with Eddie Murphy and of course Jamie Lee getting her baps out Clap

Gene Wilder was in Brewsters Millions.

f**k sake
It was Richard Pryor

👏
Just checking to see who was awake.
I meant Pryor, must have been thinking of Stir Crazy.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 10:51pm
Maybe we should derail this thread further and speak of their genius
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

kingofkings View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Going to a 'Bigger Club' next season

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofkings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 11:08am
Has officially become a cock

"Right now, my focus is getting back into the right ring or Octagon. 2017 was historic," McGregor said. "I have transcended both the sport of MMA and boxing. I have every intention of fighting in 2018 if my compensation and business development endeavours accurately reflect my influence on combat sports. Me and my team are in continued negotiations with the UFC, and if the deal makes commercial sense, I look forward to fighting for my company in 2018."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 11:17am
Originally posted by kingofkings kingofkings wrote:

"Right now, my focus is getting back into the right ring or Octagon. 2017 was historic," McGregor said. "I have transcended both the sport of MMA and boxing. I have every intention of fighting in 2018 if my compensation and business development endeavours accurately reflect my influence on combat sports. Me and my team are in continued negotiations with the UFC, and if the deal makes commercial sense, I look forward to fighting for my company in 2018."

You only realising this now?
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 11:21am
You have to laugh though. He has "transcended" boxing LOL. He got slapped around by a half interested retiree in his one ever bout. 
El Puto Amo
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofkings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by kingofkings kingofkings wrote:

You only realising this now?

Actually liked and respected him up until recently. The court appearance, the incident with Bellator and the other reports from The Black Forge whether true or not have made me change my mind.

The ridiculous comment above has reinforced this
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 12:00pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 12:33pm
GSP has vacated his belt, didn't take long LOL
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Whittaker v Rockhold for the proper belt at 221 Clap
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 12:51pm

What's funny about that?

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofkings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 4:08pm
Seems to be health related so not that funny at all
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 4:13pm
Jesus you pair of sad f**ks lighten up LOL

Getting all bitchy over an emoji used an Internet forum, ffs, how old are yis?

Edited by coyne - 08 Dec 2017 at 4:19pm
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 4:55pm
Well said Coyne, two snowflakes 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 2:02pm
Brian Ortega's submission was very unique last night. Had his back against the cage and used the cage as leverage point to start a standing guillotine. Very impressive stuff.

Edited by coyne - 10 Dec 2017 at 2:03pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 11:13pm
McGregor stripped off the Lightweight belt.

UFC 223 Khabib vs Ferguson is for the Undisputed Lightweing belt. The fact they're unifying the belts in a fight which doesn't involve him is about as much of an indicator you can get. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 11:38pm
They've given him long enough. He only wants to come back in September and that would be 2 years between fights. Right call
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 7:56am

McGregor stripped off the Lightweight belt.

UFC 223 Khabib vs Ferguson is for the Undisputed Lightweing belt. The fact they're unifying the belts in a fight which doesn't involve him is about as much of an indicator you can get. 
stripped off?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 185>
  Share Topic