You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UFC - thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 173174175176177 185>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Read today that mcgregors whisky sale is now valued at 600M and he will remain hands on after it's done. How much of that is he actually seeing?

Whisky??Shocked
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 12:50am
not UFC (Cage Warriors), but does anyone know why Ian Garry dropped his manager/trainer? 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 11:13am
Cage Warrior title fight this evening now for Ian Garry. Looks a big prospect in terms of making a go at the UFC if he keeps it up
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 8:48pm
Got the win and the cage warriors welterweight title with a UD win. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 10:59pm
Said he’s going to the UFC and wants to fight Nate Diaz within the next year. 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2021 at 1:33pm
Honestly getting to the stage where MMA fighters shouldn't be allowed into bars if they can't control themselves at the slightest hint of provocation: http://411mania.com/mma/joe-schilling-possible-battery-charge-after-bar-altercation/.

This kind of thing happens so often that I'm starting to believe they purposely go into bars looking to pick fights with people who are blackout drunk and can't defend themselves.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2021 at 3:43am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Honestly getting to the stage where MMA fighters shouldn't be allowed into bars if they can't control themselves at the slightest hint of provocation: http://411mania.com/mma/joe-schilling-possible-battery-charge-after-bar-altercation/.

This kind of thing happens so often that I'm starting to believe they purposely go into bars looking to pick fights with people who are blackout drunk and can't defend themselves.

Do mma fighters get into bar fights more then the average pub goer of the same age? The mma fighters I know are extremely restrained. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2021 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Do mma fighters get into bar fights more then the average pub goer of the same age? The mma fighters I know are extremely restrained. 

I've seen loads of videos (and I'm not even going to include the myriad McGregor incidents) of MMA fighters and ex-MMA fighters getting into fights in bars and nightclubs and they never seem to do anything to de-escalate the situation.

I rarely see or hear about the same kind of incidents involving boxers.

Whatever it is about MMA, it seems to attract jocks and meatheads who are incapable of restraining themselves.

Lad's temper in this video went from 1 to 10 straight away and the other lad wasn't posing any physical threat to him or anyone else.

I mean, if Schilling gets that triggered by drunk people, he should probably stay away from bars or he's going to end up in prison for manslaughter.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 5:59am
That's it for mcgregor. Can't believe we've had 2 brutal leg kicks this year already. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 3:05pm
Ian Garry is the future of Irish mma 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2021 at 8:38am
Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

Ian Garry is the future of Irish mma 

I hope so. As an mma fan it's not been great the last few years only having an inactive mcgregor in the ufc. James Gallagher is like the aldi version of mcgregor and the rest who joined around the the time of mcgregor have retired. Need a few more rising stars to get behind even lads on the level of Joe Duffy. He was good. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 4:03am
Ian Garry signed with the UFC today
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 7:58pm
If poirier chooses nate diaz over the title who does Charles defend against? 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 7:31pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2021 at 11:55pm
Irishman Ian Garry with 1st round KO win on UFC debut
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 12:29am
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 1:52am
I technically understand what Conor is saying…but what is he actually saying 

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 1:06pm
That was one of the best ufc cards I've ever seen from start to finish. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 173174175176177 185>
  Share Topic