You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UFC - thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 157158159160161 185>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 5:35am
Can't believe I set the alarm for 30 seconds of this sh*te. LOL 

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 5:43am
It was impressive how much light work he made of cowboy. He smashed him up in 40 seconds.
He should be able to return fairly quickly. Hope he does do rather than messing around with gloified boxing exhibition sh*t with Pacquiao 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 5:47am
On standby for the Tony/Khabib fight otherwise he wants the BMF belt.

Personally I think Masvidal would smash him into another universe. He's not exactly Donald Cerrone who has lost every against every Southpaw, the last Southpaw he fought he made the Doctors intervene so.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 5:48am
You would imagine he will fight again soon. Not a glove laid on him
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 6:00am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

On standby for the Tony/Khabib fight otherwise he wants the BMF belt.

Personally I think Masvidal would smash him into another universe. He's not exactly Donald Cerrone who has lost every against every Southpaw, the last Southpaw he fought he made the Doctors intervene so.

Going against a real 170 fighter, probably a step too far. A lot of intriguing fights out there for him at LW or Welter, if he can keep his nose clean 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 8:16am
Masvidal makes bits of him. He's the most well rounded fighter in the organisation, and is one of the toughest too. 

Impressive finish by McGregor. Cowboy is the Mayo of the UFC. It's a pity it didn't go on another couple of rounds because despite the finish, it didn't show us where he is at in terms of his ability to fight at a high intensity for more than 1.5/2 rounds.

That Holly Holm fight was one of the worst I've ever seen. Don't normally agree with fans booing but they were dead right this time. Awful performance by both of them. If they weren't as established as they are, Dana would cut them from the roster.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 9:48am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Masvidal makes bits of him. He's the most well rounded fighter in the organisation, and is one of the toughest too. 

Impressive finish by McGregor. Cowboy is the Mayo of the UFC. It's a pity it didn't go on another couple of rounds because despite the finish, it didn't show us where he is at in terms of his ability to fight at a high intensity for more than 1.5/2 rounds.

That Holly Holm fight was one of the worst I've ever seen. Don't normally agree with fans booing but they were dead right this time. Awful performance by both of them. If they weren't as established as they are, Dana would cut them from the roster.
one of the most stupid posts of the year so far

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 19 Jan 2020 at 9:49am
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 10:08am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

It was impressive how much light work he made of cowboy. He smashed him up in 40 seconds.
He should be able to return fairly quickly. Hope he does do rather than messing around with glorified boxing exhibition sh*t with Pacquiao 

He prob made more money in his one fight v Floyd than all his fights in UFC Combined. 

Why shouldn’t he go for another big pay day? He needs to milk this whilst he’s can. 

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

He should be able to return fairly quickly. Hope he does do rather than messing around with glorified boxing exhibition sh*t with Pacquiao 

He prob made more money in his one fight v Floyd than all his fights in UFC Combined. 

Why shouldn’t he go for another big pay day? He needs to milk this whilst he’s can. 

Exactly, and out of court settlements aren't cheap!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 10:39am

Sure if the option is there then he would be mad not to but as a fight fan, there are at least 5 really intriguing fights in UFC which I would much rather see in a battle. 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 11:30am

Because absolutely no one wants to see him in a Boxing ring ever again after the amount of times he rabbit punched Floyd
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 11:32am
I hope this toerag scumbags next fight is in the courts
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Down the Marble Arch next Friday night I’d say.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Down the Marble Arch next Friday night I’d say.
Sure that oul lad down there lasted longer than yer man in the ring this morning LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

I hope this toerag scumbags next fight is in the courts

LOL

Delighted to see so many people’s mornings ruined waking up to a McGregor victory Clap
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 1:50pm

Because absolutely no one wants to see him in a Boxing ring ever again after the amount of times he rabbit punched Floyd

I’m sure if it was to happen young Coyne would watch it! 

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 2:01pm

I’m sure if it was to happen young Coyne would watch it! 

I wouldn't pay for it that's 100%

For a start it wouldn't even be the same Pacquiao, he'd have to move up weight as Conor can't do Boxing's Welterweight anymore (which is the same as Featherweight in MMA) so he'd be fighting an ageing and also overweight Pacquiao. Would I pay for that? Not a chance.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 4:49am
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

one of the most stupid posts of the year so far

LOL

How are those pesky firemen Trigs?
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 157158159160161 185>
  Share Topic