You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UEFA Nations League

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 116117118
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

If playoff is next March and Mick stays on, will be interesting to see starting 11 this time next year. 

You got your answer a couple of hours after your post LOL
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON
Sponsored Links

Newryrep View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by xRedmanLFCx xRedmanLFCx wrote:

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Booking all the trips early has not worked out it seems Cry
I'd already learned from the NL trip to Copenhagen (which turned out to be in Aarhus) in 2018 not to go rushing into booking flights the nanosecond the fixture dates were announced. I've also realised that it's often better to wait until the initial rush of Internet traffic has settled down before booking flights as they have tended to come back down. 
Well, that would depend on how many different flights you were booking. As deise316 said, 9 times out out of 10 it will work. So you might lose €100 on 1, but the other 9 will probably have gone up by €20-30 (more initially, and then coming back down in price as you said) in the time you're waiting. 

Every flight isn't the same, but that's my experience and belief. 

Reasonably priced can cover all the basis though for Aarhus I had to book a new return flight but the outgoing flight was fine 

I have Helsinki bookedCry as much for the handy times as anything else but they would still work for Tampere if it was there 

Can’t see Lufthansa being too accommodating in shifting them so if push comes to shove we will still go and make a short break of it 

Lufthansa will give you the value of the flight in credit basically.
https://www.lufthansa.com/xx/en/flight-information under I have a booking and want to postpone, anything booked before 19th April they'll honour at another date up to April 2021 just contact them before 31st August.

Really I thought it was just for travel in the next few months 

Great if it is 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
wanderer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 3:11pm

Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Originally posted by xRedmanLFCx xRedmanLFCx wrote:

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Booking all the trips early has not worked out it seems Cry
I'd already learned from the NL trip to Copenhagen (which turned out to be in Aarhus) in 2018 not to go rushing into booking flights the nanosecond the fixture dates were announced. I've also realised that it's often better to wait until the initial rush of Internet traffic has settled down before booking flights as they have tended to come back down. 
Well, that would depend on how many different flights you were booking. As deise316 said, 9 times out out of 10 it will work. So you might lose €100 on 1, but the other 9 will probably have gone up by €20-30 (more initially, and then coming back down in price as you said) in the time you're waiting. 

Every flight isn't the same, but that's my experience and belief. 

Reasonably priced can cover all the basis though for Aarhus I had to book a new return flight but the outgoing flight was fine 

I have Helsinki bookedCry as much for the handy times as anything else but they would still work for Tampere if it was there 

Can’t see Lufthansa being too accommodating in shifting them so if push comes to shove we will still go and make a short break of it 

Lufthansa will give you the value of the flight in credit basically.
https://www.lufthansa.com/xx/en/flight-information under I have a booking and want to postpone, anything booked before 19th April they'll honour at another date up to April 2021 just contact them before 31st August.

Really I thought it was just for travel in the next few months 

Great if it is 

That's my reading of it anyway, basically looks like they have to be contacted by 31st August 

Edited by wanderer - 05 Apr 2020 at 3:12pm
Newryrep View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 9:11am

yeah seems to be the case - that's pretty generous tbf from Lufthansa plus a 50 euro voucher

will leave as is until august anyway maybe the Finland dates mighten change but nice to have that safety net otherwise it was the guts of 550

Edited by Newryrep - Yesterday at 9:13am
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 116117118
  Share Topic