You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

uefa have refunded me €152.00

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by scaldy scaldy wrote:

sh*t. They really are handling the whole ticket sales really badly. Am I right in saying that if the tickets show up in the My Tickets section then you should be ok? Was it just that you were charged for both but only one appeared there?
thats it, but got email confirmation for both`
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Sponsored Links

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 1:29pm
Just off the phone from uefa's ticket office, the girl I dealt with was as useful as an inflatable dart board, she will pass my information on to the finance department to see why my credit card was credited with €152 and they will contact me by email.
Terrible customer service    
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 1:31pm
6 weeks from the tournament today so we should have the tickets in the next 2 weeks, let the games begin.
How many of us will be still here the night before we fly out without our tickets?
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 1:46pm

There could be a few horror stories yet once they start arriving in the post - I hope Im not 1 of em!

El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 3:22pm
Jesus I hope I'm not waiting on tickets to arrive this time 6 weeks. It will be complete panic stations if I am
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

6 weeks from the tournament today so we should have the tickets in the next 2 weeks, let the games begin.
How many of us will be still here the night before we fly out without our tickets?

Estonia panic x 10
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 7:35pm
The portal is like a horror movie that has sequels.
Will we ever see the back of it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic